XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not strange. *tends dong garden* *selects more aggressive smibbles for pilot program*

In other news, I'm happy to report the free compost formerly known as horse shite has a pH of 6. And I'm done playing with it for now. Round two will occur when it cools off.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
When I first moved out to Pleasanton with my sister, I was horrified by the blandness, the soccer mom outings, the way all the stores just had descriptions above them - like REAL ESTATE DENTAL SHOE STORE DOCTOR I kept expecting to find one that said STORE STORE, and all the sidewalks rolled up at 8 pm on Sunday. But then when you went out at night, and let me paraphrase Whodini, the freaks came out at night. Punks, full on goth kids in all manner of black regalia, spikes, green mohawks, etc. I wondered where they hid during the day, so I wrote a quasi-dystopian story about the night belonging to the punks and the day belonging to the yuppies.
It's cuz they all hide out at Stoneridge during the day in order to stay out of the sunlight.

It's Livermore where they roll up the sidewalks at night. Except downtown by the performing arts center.

And the various cowboy bars.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not strange. *tends dong garden* *selects more aggressive smibbles for pilot program*

In other news, I'm happy to report the free compost formerly known as horse shite has a pH of 6. And I'm done playing with it for now. Round two will occur when it cools off.

Perv.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Random venting incoming:

My irritation quota for the week has been surpassed. Someone needs to be penalized.

1) It is possible to lovingly touch someone without trying to turn it into a sexual event, despite what you may think.

2) I'd almost rather be alone if I am going to be left by myself to manage everything all the time. Coming inside to eat once you know a meal has been prepared does not constitute involvement.

3) I might be more interested in #1 if #2 did not leave me exhausted and frustrated with no sense of a break of any kind after a full work week and weekend.

It's no wonder I'm not getting any writing done. Or that in the time it took me to wash the dog water bowl because little P man filled it full of dog kibble, he moved on to shoving 3 buttons and a safety pin into his mouth.

No wonder I feel at Code Nuclear all the time.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning!~

*smiles innocently* I did have a dream I was a red headed assassin and thief. They sent various troops after me and I kicked some ass and escaped them all.

Use chocolate icing instead of ice next time :)

I had a crazy dream last night too. Mine seem to all revolve around some sort of apocalypse.

Chocolate icing sounds messy...and delicious. :D

oh! hey! Exactly one month! I moved in on the 20th of last month

I've edited two novels in that time.

Yay me!

Woohoo!!! That's fantastic!

I appear to have a job interview Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Good luck!!!

Heh. I don't count as strange people?

Not here you don't. :D

Orientation is done. I finally got uniformed (shirts, pants, jacket, hat, and badge). I begin on-site training tomorrow.

Translation: new gig, new industry.

Yay me!

:partyguy:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

You're too kind.

Better aggressive smibbles than aggressive dongs...

That's what my program is missing! *throws Ace in dong garden and sees which plants beat him back then selects the cruelest and extracts their DNA*. Dont worry Ace, the bruises will heal in a few weeks.

Ace? Ace!

...we're gonna need another Ace.

Random venting incoming:

My irritation quota for the week has been surpassed. Someone needs to be penalized.

1) It is possible to lovingly touch someone without trying to turn it into a sexual event, despite what you may think.

2) I'd almost rather be alone if I am going to be left by myself to manage everything all the time. Coming inside to eat once you know a meal has been prepared does not constitute involvement.

3) I might be more interested in #1 if #2 did not leave me exhausted and frustrated with no sense of a break of any kind after a full work week and weekend.

It's no wonder I'm not getting any writing done. Or that in the time it took me to wash the dog water bowl because little P man filled it full of dog kibble, he moved on to shoving 3 buttons and a safety pin into his mouth.

Right. Kill the adult parasite.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Random venting incoming:

yeah - this is why I'm a happy spinster...

This blows, my friend. You deserve better.

Orientation is done. I finally got uniformed (shirts, pants, jacket, hat, and badge). I begin on-site training tomorrow.

Translation: new gig, new industry.

Yay me!

whoo hoooo! congrats, my friend. Love a man in a uniform. and think of all the people watching....

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hi guys! I'm back!

Bos, it's not a complete castle, but part of a fortification used for battle scenarios during the Pennsic War, which is held end of July, beginning of August. (And here's a photo that shows a closer look at the structure from opening ceremonies last year. I'm actually in this one, too. I'm the woman with short-ish red hair standing behind the risers on the right, squinting.)

If you go back and forth in the set, you can see more of the castle.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Just catching up here, apologies if I leave you out.

Good luck to RT.

Hugs to TJ.

Go go Bettie and the editing. Can you poke me into doing something please?

And...would anyone like a hot chocolate?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nathan really fits the role. He was good but not tasty in Firefly. As Caleb in Buffy he was just odd.

Everyone tells me I should watch Castle.

YOU HAVENT SEEN IT?!? I dont know you. Its a show about a writer. Cmon! Though they have dropped his famous writing buddies, his writer brain moves the along.

Is this a new book deal?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.