XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. RE: Little Kidlet: She'll be okay, but the method for delivering said stitches left much to be desired and was mildly traumatizing. Momma Bear woke up angry about that. Or Hulked out. One of these things.

Weddings are beasts of great burden. For the last month of ours, I wished we had eloped and couldn't wait to be done with it so we could have our lives back.

-_- sometimes dr's aren't as smart as they are supposed to be. Hugs hon But she'll have a cool owie to show people for a bit.

and weddings...I'm insisting that when B and I get hitched we elope. I want NO PART in all the fuss. (after having to help with 2 sisters and 1 brother's wedding)

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I never watched 90210 or whatever that zip code was. I was very much a geek girl in high school. I was watching ST:TNG and reading SF/F.

Same here. I had friends who watched 90210, but, like you, I was spending my time watching Picard & Co.

GUYS WEDDINGS OMGOSH THEY TAKE SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT TO ORGANISE.

*collapses*

Don't forget to delegate. I was awful about that during my wedding planning, but friends/family really don't mind doing things for you. The last month is always the most chaotic.

Thanks everyone. RE: Little Kidlet: She'll be okay, but the method for delivering said stitches left much to be desired and was mildly traumatizing. Momma Bear woke up angry about that. Or Hulked out. One of these things.

Since I wasn't around earlier: :Hug2:

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
So cool! And also, so sad. I miss me my space program :(

I was alive when they were still landing on the moon, but I don't actually remember it.

It would be cool if America had something like that to shoot for again. I was just watching The Industrial Wonders of the World on Netflix with the Wife last night and we both commented on how much more direction and passion America had when it had big projects like the Hoover Dam, and cross continental railway to bring the entire country together. It would be nice to have a noble goal like that again, like putting someone on Mars.

If we're lucky, we'll still see that in our lifetime.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget to delegate. I was awful about that during my wedding planning, but friends/family really don't mind doing things for you. The last month is always the most chaotic.
Well luckily I've got people around helping me so I don't have to do everything myself. Still mad hectic though.

Hope everyone's okay in these parts and also DON'T DO EXCITING THINGS WHEN I'M NOT HERE SAVE IT FOR WHEN I'M AROUND MMMKAY? ;)

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
My Tuesday needed something ridiculous. I thought I should share.

93731235964760385_tGb7DOOs_f.jpg

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I'd planned to start writing the new WIP this week. And I may still, but I'm enjoying the research part.

My books have reference to a few obscure people from mythology. (As in Pantheon.org gives me two sentences on them, but The Aeneid has a handful of helpful references.) I knew who would play a role in this new one, but trying to find more than top-level stuff on her is requiring more work. It's work I'm enjoying, but it does delay the writing process a bit.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd planned to start writing the new WIP this week. And I may still, but I'm enjoying the research part.

My books have reference to a few obscure people from mythology. (As in Pantheon.org gives me two sentences on them, but The Aeneid has a handful of helpful references.) I knew who would play a role in this new one, but trying to find more than top-level stuff on her is requiring more work. It's work I'm enjoying, but it does delay the writing process a bit.

Have you tried godchecker.com? Not only a valuable resource, but also hilarious.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another fly-by post, everyone. Had home inspection today on Potential New House, which did not go as smoothly as hoped.

In other news, don'tcha think if you'd burned/melted a HUGE CHUNK right out of the center of your electrical panel bus, you'd have, say, had it fixed?

Ugh. Now comes messy negotiation crap. :(

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another fly-by post, everyone. Had home inspection today on Potential New House, which did not go as smoothly as hoped.

In other news, don'tcha think if you'd burned/melted a HUGE CHUNK right out of the center of your electrical panel bus, you'd have, say, had it fixed?

Ugh. Now comes messy negotiation crap. :(

One would think. :( *hugs

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. I have insomnia. The one night of my holiday where I have to get up at normal work time tomorrow. :gaah

My Tuesday needed something ridiculous. AWESOME! I thought I should share.

Fixed that for you. :)

Who're you after? And what sort of info? I still have some of my Classics references and I know people who know people. :)

One would think. :( *hugs

Totally this. My goodness! You'd have thought they might've, you know, caught a whiff! More hugs!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hugs and drive bys to all who need them.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. I have insomnia. The one night of my holiday where I have to get up at normal work time tomorrow. :gaah

Ugh on the insomnia. :( Turn the TV on? It's all boring.

My goodness! You'd have thought they might've, you know, caught a whiff! More hugs!

It was likely caused by someone trying to DIY the electrical box*, and would have been a fairly spectacular event; the inspector was somewhat surprised that the entire box wasn't live.

(* not, alas, the only sign of such in the house; I really honestly believe Home Depot needs bouncers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.