XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
You guys sure know how to wait until the last minute to do taxes. Makes me sweat nervously just thinking about it. :tongue

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I guess I better stop playing with horse poo and soil and go take an hour long shower :)
You're lucky. I think your date is one of the few people who would not freak out to hear that you spent all day playing with horse poo.

S'funny. Here in the UK a lot of our overweight, pompous gasbags are lawyers. You'd think that they got paid enough soliciting, but they seem to need the attention.
I'd be willing to bet that all those lawyer politicians were not nearly as successful at being lawyers as they claim. Just look at the laws they produce. No self respecting lawyer would do that.

Fen, you are totally pretty and your clothes look awesome on you!

TALL WOMEN FIST BUMP!
Oh, I didn't know you were tall women. Cool. Tall woman are hot.

Was that bad to say?

Last minute? Pfft!

I had two whole days yet.

:D

Mine were done and sent weeks and weeks ago. Pain in the ass if you ask me. Did you know that the US is only one of two countries in the world that actually taxes its citizens for income earned abroad? The other country is like Montenegro.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did you know that the US is only one of two countries in the world that actually taxes its citizens for income earned abroad? The other country is like Montenegro.

Ex-pat for four years. So yeah, I knew they taxed it. Didn't know we were only one of two, though.

Doesn't @#$% surprise me, though.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I need to know- is it rude to get impatient and grab a guy's ball? I did it a few times. He didn't seem to mind, but I feel so uncivilized.

We were bowling by the way, in case context matters.

;)

Hunger Games was sold out though. Wtf?

Fen, let me put it this way.

If you don't go, at this point *I'm* going to come down and socialize with you.

:whip:

Yes, that's a threat, and you know it.

Now go. Have a good time.

I was already out the door :tongue

OMG, firing the ballista is sooo much fun!

And now I have to do taxes. :(

Woot! Followed by Dire!

hey all.... I'm still alive, but surrounded by cardboard and trashbag mountains.

send hot cocoa...

What, there isnt a cocoa hot spring at the new place??

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Three fingers.

Was that not the right answer?

;)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I need to know- is it rude to get impatient and grab a guy's ball? I did it a few times. He didn't seem to mind, but I feel so uncivilized.

Actually several moderately-successful civilizations were built upon first date, single-ball grabbing.* And I believe that N!cholas Sp@rks's most successful novel features that as a key element, though some critics found it maudlin.**

*I didn't pay a lot of attention in history

**I don't read N!cholas Sp@rks

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I ONLY HAVE SUCH SUCH INAPPROPRIATE THINGS TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THIS. MUST NOT RESPOND. MUST NOT RESPOND....

*asplodes*

We're gonna need another Timmy Hillz.

Depends on which three they are, Fen.

Depends on which three they are.

:Huh: I cant make that make sense via any Earth logic known to me.

Will there be captions, just to be sure?

And be sure you have them on, when you click.

Link no work on my iphone. That happens alot, but i usually have something more than 'spork' to hunt the video down with...

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Fingers, ball grabbing, sporks, asplosions, trash bags, card board mountains, and free hot cocoa delivery.Hmm. Sounds like home. Now I don't feel so bad for being odd.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Mine were done and sent weeks and weeks ago. Pain in the ass if you ask me. Did you know that the US is only one of two countries in the world that actually taxes its citizens for income earned abroad? The other country is like Montenegro.

yay for 85K of foreign income exclusion! \o/ I had mine done by mid-January, although Americans abroad do actually have an extra 4 months. However, this year? I must have been so excited to have them done that I forgot to sign them. Doh. Just sent them back with a signature last week... I'm also really glad they're forgiving if you forget to do them one year. You just have to do two forms the next year. Not that I, ahem, know this from personal experience, of course... *nervous laugh*

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
This work computer sucks. Links from a google search take me back to the google home page, only Bing searches work. Half the time I try to click a link here at AW I get 404s. It took me forever to change the keyboard settings to match the actual keyboard, whoever used it before borked it good.

Why can't they use *nix? I change the OS language to English with a click and then figure out how to fix everything, but wading through Windows BS and Japanese at the same time is...let's use annoying, I'm at work:Headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.