XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Little one is now going to bed on his own. I just have to read with him a bit. This will give me another 30 minutes of writing/research etc time. That and playing with all of you folks.

As for people in jammies in public, I will avoid that conversation. I fear it will tread dangerously close to one of my few acknowledged prejudices. I will speak no further for fear of making a real a@@hole of myself.

ETA I shoulda refreshed before posting. I has been pwned buy a kitty.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
HA!

I knew it!

I don't know whether to be offended by this or not. First, I have to determine who it was directed at, then I must determine if my comment is worth defending, then I must determine if I have the energy left or if I just want to go to sleep, then...oh hell...

Yeah? So, what's your point?

The all purpose response.:tongue

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
I do haz a new avie, but it was an Easter one and I've been thinking about changing it so.... yeah. :D

And Debio, there's ALWAYS reason to post "HA! I knew it!", no matter what the conversation or the participants. It's just one of those no-fail things to say, ya know? Like "Gargleblaster" or "I was framed!" or "Sparkles!". :D

Last edited:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, okay, that works for me. Here is one that makes writers go all squigly. For some reason they love it....

Defenestration!

And I noticed the new Avi. Cute stuff. I just wanna poke it in the belly, like the Pillsbury dough boy.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
My avies are always cute. Except my Laureline avies. Hmmm... might just go back to her... :idea:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah? So, what's your point?

The all purpose response.:tongue

This is my all purpose response:

so_it_has_come_to_this.png

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Sara, what precisely is your avie holding in her hands? Because.... well, I'm disturbed by the implications.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I've always liked sesquipidilian or perhaps, polysemy.

Anyone else?

Those are two words I did not know before. I like them. One of my favorites is perfidious.

So, it has come to this.

Yeah, it works there, too. I'll have to add that to my annoy people vocabulary list.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Extra: For bird lovers.

In the past few days we have seen a sparrowhawk, two goldfinches (not being eaten) which are migratory so that means it must be summer, and best of all...

You remember my description of those obnoxious people who used to live next door? One of their nicer qualities was that they used to put things out for the wildlife, including last year a little box for birds to nest in (it even has the house number painted on the front, perhaps they were expecting owl post). The box is in a really good spot, but because the people were always in the garden it never got used. There is still no one living next door and this morning we spotted that a wren had moved into the bird box. Oooo, tiny birdie. Hopefully, we will get even tinier birdies before any new people arrive.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
:Hug2: to 10s.

Zan, congrats on the house! Exciting and Dire, all rolled into one!

Anyway, I'll be at World Fantasy. It's only about a 6 hour drive for me. So, if anyone else comes, we can have a Cantina meet in the bar or something. (Which is better than Cantina meat.)

My brother is back this week (he lives with me half the time because of his job) and I think he brought back something from his daughter, as he's been sick as a dog since he got back. Pleeeeeese don't let me catch it.

So, I've been editing for an e-pub. One of the authors I've been working with thanked me in her acknowledgements. It made me warm and fuzzy.

Aaaaand today is the start of my weekly farm share! :D

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all

First: ((((HUGS)))) 10 Hope you get all better soon.

Fen... gha men. never know what they want do they?

Kricket, countdown to baby time. :D

Bos, heh knew you couldn't resist. :D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
What do "hipster glasses" look like?

ETA: oh, wait, I googled it. WHY? when I was a teenager, we called those "birth control glasses." Because there was no way you were getting laid while wearing them.

Those are cool now? I weep for the future.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Those are cool now? I weep for the future.

No, no, no. Hipsters would never be anything so mainstream as "cool." They are beyond cool. They are...

Well, pretentious twits is what comes to mind, but that applies to most subculture groups.

:D

And I think sexy has less to do with the glasses than the person wearing them. The same pair of glasses, on two different people, can have very different looks.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaand that's our regularly scheduled "Oops, Someone Sent An E-Mail to Everyone By Mistake and Now Everyone MUST Respond With 'Reply All'" ballet.

*watches*

Status
Not open for further replies.