zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
nobody wants this shit, and remember - I live in an apartment - I have nowhere to have a yardsale, even if any of this was worth selling.

Do you have a freecycle list in your area? I am constantly amazed at the total crap strangers will take if it's free.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

If it helps, it's raining here. It's the UK, that's what it's supposed to do. Various authorities will be relieved because we are well down over winter and there are lots of restrictions and things in place at the moment.

Computer update - it seems the OS can't cope with the last century graphics card at the moment so I shall have to have a disc to start with, then when he's found the right drivers I go sans disc. Which I prefer because I am brilliant at the accidental kick across the room, obviously the more important / expensive the item, the further I can kick it.

Pyword - thanks Debio, I'll have a look at it.

Bettie - I thought cats were supposed to like boxes?

I need more :Coffee:. I keep mistaking the UserCP button for reply.

Later...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning folks. Happy Easter Day if you celebrate. And happt World Health Day, though I think that was yesterday.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Happy Easter!!!! (For those who celebrate.)

How's everyone? I keep saying I will pop in here more and then I go get lost.

seriously - what I'm throwing out is old manuscripts, old cut out pictures from magazines... photocopies of articles - I'm a magpie with shit. I don't think this will be of any use to anyone.

Wait, are you me?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
And happy World Health Day, though I think that was yesterday.
One wonders about the wisdom of putting World Health Day inbetween two major feast days for a significant part of the world. Surely here in the cantina we would celebrate *drum roll* World Elf Day *ding!*

I has no chocolates.
Neither does I. Your excuse will cease to hold the moment you move in behind Willy Wonka's though. My excuse is that I refuse to pay inflated prices and I'm waiting until next week when they're all on discount at the shop (Cheap? Me? Why, yes.)

How's everyone? I keep saying I will pop in here more and then I go get lost.
Perhaps we should tether you?

I haz tea. (and cyclists)

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I bought a newer car yesterday. Still feeling pretty damn good about the whole thing. Despite losing six hours of my day to the process.

As a reward, it's about to be "meet your damn word count" time. My rewards are a little lacking.

Do you use the Freedom app? It's the best money, as a writer, I've ever spent.

Plus I can use it to lock the computer so the kid can't go online and buy apps, the sneaky little bug.

I just noticed these posts. I use Freedom and Write or Die, sometimes together. This is how focused I am at times. :(

I haven't checked out Freedom. Sounds like it may be worth my time. WorD has been very helpful, but I only tend to use it for 30 minutes at a time. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I has no chocolates.

No chocolates here either. (See reference to weak rewards above.) See, this is a reason to have kids. It's Easter. There would be baskets. I could pilfer. *cue new excuse for baby fever*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I has no chocolates.

UberDire! Come visit, I have dark blackout.

This morning I have made pumpkin cake (still in oven), tidied up, and planted 36 more celeriac. I may have an addiction. But I did figure out where to put the fourth raised bed. *cackles*

Now, if Walmart is stupid enough to be open for a few hours today, I can buy some soil.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
This could be a problem. Are we doppelgangers? Evil twins?

I NEED ANSWERS.

I vote for there being an evil twin. Do one of you have a goatee?

edit: this is bothering me... is it 'do one of you' or 'does one of you'?

Last edited:

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
I has no chocolates.

I'm also without chocolates, but I have a habit these days of waiting 'till Easter Monday or Tuesday, and walking over to the nearby big chain store to buy Post Easter Chocolate that they're now trying to unload at clearance prices.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning and Happy Easter. We considered hiding eggs for the cats, but that seemed like a bad idea. How are you all? :)

seriously? I only hope the desert would truly contain her as the cold does...... is Arizona ready for her!?!

Could be a quandary. :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.