XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Just took an online personality test for the new job. I can hear SWAT assembling at the end of the block already. Le sigh...

I wouldn't worry too much. You should feel happy. the SWAT team means they take you pretty seriously. Now, if you had really scared them, you wouldn't know until the bullet hit the back of your head.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Found a better cure for a stressful day (week) than Woodford Reserve: going on a midnight walk in the moonlight with Mr. Junely. Hooray for hugging and kissing and other violence!

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
And this always amuses...

cthulhu-toy.jpg

And yes, it is an actual item.

:D

Oh my God. I need that.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I'm still waiting to hear on my application... I'm all twisty turny in mah guts.

It is sinking in, however, that the move of my job is quite fortuitous. We are literally moving around the corner - like 2 minutes away. We are literally around the corner from all sorts of convenient shops - I always go grocery/Walmart shopping at lunch. Glad we're not moving out into the middle of nowhere.

You'd be hard-pressed to be worse at drinking than I am. half a can of beer, and I'm falling asleep. Two whole beers, and I'm in love with everybody in the room. Three beers, and I don't bother with the bed, I'll fall over just anywhere.

you sound like me - I get sleepy on half a glass of anything

In other news,

I'm really loving my life right now. My new job is awesome. My editing job is awesome. I work near awesome places. Tonight I went out with my co-workers after training to an awesome bar and had awesome Belgian beer for 1/2 off.

But yeah, overall: awesome.

FRICK YEAH! Mark up one for the good guys!!!!! I'm glad things are well, we'll just skip over the goofus brother who doesn't clean up. I mean, none of them do...

Just took an online personality test for the new job. I can hear SWAT assembling at the end of the block already. Le sigh...

oh, good Lord, did you answer those questions honestly????

Found a better cure for a stressful day (week) than Woodford Reserve: going on a midnight walk in the moonlight with Mr. Junely. Hooray for hugging and kissing and other violence!

aw, always glad to hear about the huggin'... I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

Horrible winds and rain are going away, hurrah. We had yer actual snow last night, thankfully it didn't settle. North from us some folks have had six inches. I count myself fortunate.

:Coffee:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hang in there, B. I'm excited for you and hope it all works out.

Oooo. I went on a moonlight ride in the snow one. Your walk sounds lovely.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also, cheers folks. And Morning. I dont wanna go to work.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Morning cantinas :Sun:

Horrible winds and rain are going away, hurrah. We had yer actual snow last night, thankfully it didn't settle. North from us some folks have had six inches. I count myself fortunate.

:Coffee:

Morning, I'm getting grumpy and very tempted to go on an idiot slaying spree. But I don't want to get a bad rep in SYW, so I'll blow off steam in here.

Ignore rant as you will.

READ THE DAMN ADVICE FOR NEWBIES THREAD!!!! YES, EVERY DAMN WORD. I DON'T CARE IF IT IS SCARY, OR HARD OR TOO MANY WORDS! READ IT!

:censoredXXXXX, XXXX XXXXX X XXX, XXX X XXXXXXX XXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXX. XX XXXXX ********X XXXXXX'X XXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXX-XXXXXXXXX XXXX, XX XXXXX XX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXX XX XX XXX XXXXXX XXXX . XX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX XXxX XXXXX XXXxxX.:censored

:e2teeth:

:Soapbox:

Above paragraph redacted to obey the "respect your fellow writer" rule.:evil

Last edited:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Hang in there, B. I'm excited for you and hope it all works out.

Oooo. I went on a moonlight ride in the snow one. Your walk sounds lovely.

I went on a moonlight walk in the snow once. My feet got cold.

But, I really, really, really didn't care.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering investing in some Woodford Reserve. I'm not one for drinking, particularly hard liquor, but it's either my liver, or my sanity.

Goodbye, liver!
:Hug2: hang in there, Junely :)

Et tu? Except I'm letting stress cave to depression. Blah.
MOAR HUGS NEEDED HERE :Hug2:

Is it time for a Cantina :e2grouphu?

I think so! In other (slightly depressing) news, it's raining cats and dogs here today. This calls for emergency tea!

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Good news from the East Psycho. It's stopped raining here. Give it a couple of hours and you'll be dry - windswept, but dry.

ION, I just burnt my tongue on really fresh popcorn. Ow!

:e2grouphu for everyone.

Time to write. Checks essential equipment.
:Hammer:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: hang in there, Junely :)

I think so! In other (slightly depressing) news, it's raining cats and dogs here today. This calls for emergency tea!

Good idea Psycho. Free :Hug2:from Debio today. Anyone who wants one, just step up and smile, or *sniff* if that is the day you've had.

Emergency tea sounds good. I need to see what we've got. Nothing fresh unfortunately, but...We got barley tea. No caffeine, so I can drink as much as I like and still go to sleep anytime Iike. Yummers.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
:TheWave:

All sorts of world records falling in the world track cycling championships in Melbourne this morning. It's great viewing.

:e2bike2:

I have managed quite bit of typing too. Woo hoo.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I totally understand. Do you have anyhing nice to look forward to after work?

I get to move my trailer from not so bright former trainers farm. Then I'll post her ad for the Cantina to see I wasnt kidding. Assuming it doesnt come down.

After that, buying soil and random tasks. I'll be working overtime today so who knows how much time I'll have.

I went on a moonlight walk in the snow once. My feet got cold.

But, I really, really, really didn't care.

Sweet. Wait, what is the polar opposite of Dire?

Cheers. And I have a pot of Rooibos I brewed at 4:15 am. Help yourself :)

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Gall stones. Owie. :(

Um, yeah. Owie is an understatement. I had my gallbladder removed. Much better.

just to add to the cantina stress calculator, my mother and I had a fairly nasty blow-out this afternoon. She had an episode, and took a swing at me, her first bout of real violence. Didn't hit me, so no worries there.

In response, I gave her the sharp side of my tongue for about two minutes. WRONG WRONG WRONG, I know. I lost my temper.

I'm seriously considering investing in some Woodford Reserve. I'm not one for drinking, particularly hard liquor, but it's either my liver, or my sanity.

Goodbye, liver!

((HUGS))

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I have taken a nap and feel less cranky. Someone please slap me for being a dick. I hate doing that.

I wonder if I can reprogram the auto-bartender to give out hugs. Hmm. Probably not very satisfying though.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
:e2slap:

Now stop messing about and start writing. I've done 200 words exactly this morning. (You'll notice I didn't mention how many I did yesterday, let's keep that quiet.)

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Overly Helpful Co-Worker,

Day 2 of coming to work whilst carrying Zee Plague is barely tolerable.

B****ing to everyone that walks by your desk about how awful you feel and how you're "only at 72%" is effing selfish.

Stay home and get better. Otherwise, Day 3 will see the tactical deployment of Attack Pinatas.

Smooches,
Everyone Else in This Damn Office.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Overly Helpful Co-Worker,

Day 2 of coming to work whilst carrying Zee Plague is barely tolerable.

B****ing to everyone that walks by your desk about how awful you feel and how you're "only at 72%" is effing selfish.

Stay home and get better. Otherwise, Day 3 will see the tactical deployment of Attack Pinatas.

Smooches,
Everyone Else in This Damn Office.

Now, print that out and tape it to their monitor.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Now, print that out and tape it to their monitor.

Ooo yes, go on Cobra, do eeeeeit.

ION, I went to the library. My local one has moved buildings, so they were having opening events today. I got a book, naturally, and a cake. :Cake: iced and sans eyes. If you folks want one, you have to get there before five.

Time to go flip my veggie burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.