killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
That's freaking amazing!

I am very pleased that Eldest is working at a manageable scale, unlike some folks in this family.

In uninteresting news, I just got a friend request on FB from one of the other people in my Poetry-From-Hell class. No, not the twit. Debating it. Also, my cat is snoring. I think that means it's time to call it a night. :)

Better day tomorrow, everyone!

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Fine, be like that, I finally get a chance to sit down and hang out with you all and you just leave. <insert appropriate pout smiley>

I'll just sit here and play with myself.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Ah, hell, no one is here anyway.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Well, um, yeah, uh, oh, your avi makes me giggle, so there.:wag:

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. I think that yours is the most dignified yet funloving sheep-dressed-as-bunny avi I've ever seen.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Psst! Bos, I think Ken just outed himself as a cosplay boy. Think we should tease him?

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Reminds me: I've been intensively decluttering my house the past several weekends, and while cleaning out a random corner of my office found a box of sculpy. I handed it off to eldest child, and she made a Rainbow Dash:

rdash1.jpg

rdash2.jpg

Eldest kid is awesome. :)

that is freaking amazing....

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Eldest kid is awesome. :)

she certainly is! That's brilliant!

Also: poetry prof needs a crotch-kicking.

Also also: George Lucas Kafka made me LOL

Also, also also: only 1.5 days before I get 5.5 days off work. I am looking forward to that. (1.5 if you don't count weekends or bank holidays, but I'm counting them because it makes the number of days off look bigger. A bit straw-graspy, but I don't care. 5.5 days off FTW!)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
she certainly is! That's brilliant!

Also: poetry prof needs a crotch-kicking.

Also also: George Lucas Kafka made me LOL

Also, also also: only 1.5 days before I get 5.5 days off work. I am looking forward to that. (1.5 if you don't count weekends or bank holidays, but I'm counting them because it makes the number of days off look bigger. A bit straw-graspy, but I don't care. 5.5 days off FTW!)

When counting days off, it is best to count in your own favor. It's the days in a row part that is important.

Says the 42 year old who has had a M-F 8:30 to 5:00 job only one year of his life and it has just come to and end.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

It's pouring down with rain, and the weather people are forecasting snow. Not quite typhoon winds, but I expect them along any minute. I hope Debio's tied onto something, I'd hate to lose him in a strong gust.

Hugs all around for anyone that needs one, and there will be fresh bread in a couple of hours. I have chocolate spread and squashy bananas if anyone wants toast.

Tea please.

Last edited:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Morning cantinas :Sun:

It's puring down with rain, and the weather people are forecasting snow. Not quite typhoon winds, but I expect them along any minute. I hope Debio's tied onto something, I'd hate to lose him in a strong gust.

Hugs all around for anyone that needs one, and there will be fresh bread in a couple of hours. I have chocolate spread and squashy bananas if anyone wants toast.

Tea please.

I'm definitely being careful. There is all sorts of stuff flying around out there, now the thunder and rain are coming. Fun Fun Fun.

Good thing I love the ferociousness of storms. It's great, adrenaline pumping excitement.

I feel bad for anyone who has damage from it though.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I'm definitely being careful. There is all sorts of stuff flying around out there, now the thunder and rain are coming. Fun Fun Fun.

Good thing I love the ferociousness of storms. It's great, adrenaline pumping excitement.

I feel bad for anyone who has damage from it though.

Agree entirely. Scary but exciting. Agreed also I hope no one is hurt and the damage is minimal.

Tea? :e2coffee:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Agree entirely. Scary but exciting. Agreed also I hope no one is hurt and the damage is minimal.

Tea? :e2coffee:
Tea is good, then I gotta run pick up little Debio from gramma's house. And it seems that lots of roads have been closed. I wonder if I can get there relatively easily.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Geeze, thanks for the show of support folks. :(

That was sarcasm for everyone but Bettie and any posts I may have missed.

Back to frustrating reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.