Registered
Reaction score
Uh, oh. I did bad?

Um, does she run fast too?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. My. God. This whole page. Oh. My. God!

I so love you guys. You are so much fun!

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, my city declared St. Joseph's Day a day off. Is it possible to declare St. Patrick's Day off in the US? Discuss!

And hello!

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
What happens if you listen to too much Lady Gaga? Do you wake up inside-out the next day or anything?

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know. But I am dying to find out now.

In other news, I feel like Mr.Bean at the moment. I went to the bathroom, and when finished with my business, the damn sink exploded on me. Now, it seriously looks like I had a major accident. I am so lucky I don't have any classes today.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
What happens if you listen to too much Lady Gaga? Do you wake up inside-out the next day or anything?

No, but we will require you to wear a meat dress for a week. (You may freshen the meat periodically, so as not to nauseate coworkers/family members.) Video with religious theme while wearing said dress is optional.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom, and when finished with my business, the damn sink exploded on me.

Weird. I wonder why such a thing happened to you, on today of all days. :2angel:

No, but we will require you to wear a meat dress for a week. (You may freshen the meat periodically, so as not to nauseate coworkers/family members.) Video with religious theme while wearing said dress is optional.

No, screw it, if I'm wearing a meat dress I'm just gonna let that thing go. And I'm going to use ground beef and not put much effort into attaching it, so it just plops off all over the place.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
What about a creepy tripe singlet?

I literally gagged while writing that.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
What about a creepy tripe singlet?

I literally gagged while writing that.

Fashion does favor the bold. But if you're vomiting the whole time, it might lose its appeal.

I say go for it, but that's only because we're several thousand miles apart and I will not have to be near the tripe singlet. *shudders*

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Fashion does favor the bold. But if you're vomiting the whole time, it might lose its appeal.

I say go for it, but that's only because we're several thousand miles apart and I will not have to be near the tripe singlet. *shudders*

Oh, don't worry. *pats your hand* I'll make one for you, too!!! :hooray:

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Weird. I wonder why such a thing happened to you, on today of all days. :2angel:

Scientific reason == junior high school kid prank involving faucet removal, toilet paper insertion, faucet replacement and hiding.

Real reason == Karma.

turn on faucet. Wash hands. *SplatatatataSPLAT*" SHIT! ....oh crap. Karma

That is actually what went through my mind.

No, screw it, if I'm wearing a meat dress I'm just gonna let that thing go. And I'm going to use ground beef and not put much effort into attaching it, so it just plops off all over the place.

This part of the conversation I will not touch except for this comment. I love ground beef, and I miss good bacon, no good bacon in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.