Registered
Reaction score
Not the lam. The train. With my mags.

;)

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, by the way. I was going to do the whole multiquote thing, but well it all boils down to

You are all awesome.

But, that would be a tautology.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
so - I have 3 lib'ary books on order (via the internets). One book has come in. I have till Monday to pick it up. I am off work on Friday. The only way I see to make the other two books come in is to pick the one in stock up today.

Then I will get an email tomorrow saying the other two books are in.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
another rejection today. I'm starting to lose hope on this story.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: June. Keep at it. New markets will open :)

And wait, lamb? There's a lamb? I like lamb. With curry. :D

Debio

Registered
Reaction score

Well, if you do, I just happen to have some extra here. I think it belongs to someone else though. I dress my hope in jeans and turtle necks and flannels. This one is all spiked leather and chains. It just wandered in the door yesterday.

If you want it, you can have it. Be careful though, it bites.

*goes looking for another bandaid*

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi again peeps!

I think my sleepy grumpy mood is contagious because Mr. Kricket came home and went to bed. I need to start sleeping on the couch so I don't wake him. It's better for my back anyway.

Congrats on the anniversary June! And don't lose hope! :Hug2:

ION, the more I know about certain people, the more I want to kill them. I picture it like a tarrier shaking a rat. Is it possible to literally beat sense into a person?

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Is it possible to literally beat sense into a person?

Unfortunately, I don't think it is.

However, theoretically, it should be possible to beat the bad sense out of a person to leave room to put good sense in later.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Hi again peeps!

I think my sleepy grumpy mood is contagious because Mr. Kricket came home and went to bed. I need to start sleeping on the couch so I don't wake him. It's better for my back anyway.

Congrats on the anniversary June! And don't lose hope! :Hug2:

ION, the more I know about certain people, the more I want to kill them. I picture it like a tarrier shaking a rat. Is it possible to literally beat sense into a person?

*Remembers sleeping on the couch with first pregnancy and loving it.* So much more comfortable than the bed.

You could literally beat someone into submission and then make them behave in a sensible fashion. Almost as if they have sense of their own. :D

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think it is.

However, theoretically, it should be possible to beat the bad sense out of a person to leave room to put good sense in later.

*Remembers sleeping on the couch with first pregnancy and loving it.* So much more comfortable than the bed.

You could literally beat someone into submission and then make them behave in a sensible fashion. Almost as if they have sense of their own. :D

I like both of these methods. I shall try them sometime in the near future. But... if I told the cops I was trying to beat bad sense out and good sense in do you think they'd still arrest me for assault?

Debio

Registered
Reaction score

If this is in bad taste, I apologize and will submit myself for punishment. I'm sure the folks around here can think of appropriate measures.

But, at least your rejection letter wasn't from Cap'n Hoot-Hoot.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
My latest crush:

315469_13065247_1978_Volkswagen_Westfalia%2bCamper.jpg

315469_13065254_1978_Volkswagen_Westfalia%2bCamper.jpg

Damn, you almost made me cry. I sold my '66 right before the twins were born because I was freaking out about money, and I've regretted it every single day. :(

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Zanzjan! How are things? I been worried.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for worrying anyone. I've been lurking, just not finding words to post. It's been a very rough few days. Without going into details (this being the public internet an' all) an old friend of mine, who has been having an increasingly rough time of things over the last several years, tried to kill himself on Tuesday, and in doing so may have accidentally taken my best friend down with him. Lots of waiting now. I have an unbelievable amount of anger I am trying to process on top of the usual scared/sad stuff, and I handle being helpless very, very poorly.

I probably won't leave this post up for very long, but that's what's going on. It will probably all be okay, but sometimes probably really isn't anywhere near good enough.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
So I get my first check from my new job tomorrow and I'm all IT'S ALL THE DOLLARS!!!!1!!!!

These biweekly checks at the increased pay rate seem so huge. Gonna get all caught up on bills and pay down some debt.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Zanz, I got hugs*, coffee, hot cocoa, good cheese (if you like smelly blue veined stuff, or hard orange stuff) and good beer available if you need it.

*the hugs don't bite. Unlike a certain little leather fetishist hope monster running loose in the house. Damn it, put that down! Jallenecs, I'm sending this thing to you. Express.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
ohmygodohmygod, did a lower body-specific workout and now I'm walking like a camel. A crying camel that dreads what tomorrow will bring.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
If this is in bad taste, I apologize and will submit myself for punishment. I'm sure the folks around here can think of appropriate measures.

But, at least your rejection letter wasn't from Cap'n Hoot-Hoot.

:ROFL:

*the hugs don't bite. Unlike a certain little leather fetishist hope monster running loose in the house. Damn it, put that down! Jallenecs, I'm sending this thing to you. Express.

Send him. We hillbillies know how to deal with little stinkers like that.

Sorry for worrying anyone. I've been lurking, just not finding words to post. It's been a very rough few days. Without going into details (this being the public internet an' all) an old friend of mine, who has been having an increasingly rough time of things over the last several years, tried to kill himself on Tuesday, and in doing so may have accidentally taken my best friend down with him. Lots of waiting now. I have an unbelievable amount of anger I am trying to process on top of the usual scared/sad stuff, and I handle being helpless very, very poorly.

I probably won't leave this post up for very long, but that's what's going on. It will probably all be okay, but sometimes probably really isn't anywhere near good enough.

Prayers and virtual hugs coming your way.

So I get my first check from my new job tomorrow and I'm all IT'S ALL THE DOLLARS!!!!1!!!!

These biweekly checks at the increased pay rate seem so huge. Gonna get all caught up on bills and pay down some debt.

WHOO HOO!!!!

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
ohmygodohmygod, did a lower body-specific workout and now I'm walking like a camel. A crying camel that dreads what tomorrow will bring.

Finally! There is someone with a problem I can laugh at to show my truly evil nature!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Wait.... do you hit hard Hillz?

Status
Not open for further replies.