XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEpic

...because you don't know yourself
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I think I may shoot myself if I have to work another day as a server. Seriously.

I. Hate. It.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the weather at my house. Picture courtesy of my big sister....

419539_399197330096860_100000197908892_1727899_319668459_n.jpg

Pretty!

And RIP iFon.

And time to txt Dr Guy back :D

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*emerges from editing cave and heads to the bar, grabs her glass and downs it in one shot*

Phew, my fingers are tired from all the typing. But I have finished rewriting chapter 2. It's gone from 1492 words to 2088. All I did was pull a scene from Ch. 3 to 2 and added some more to it. I am happy with my results.

Now I shall get me some more food and watch some Stargate. :) No cleaning for me today, I'm going to make Mr. Kricket do it when he gets home. :D

Has Monday been nice to y'all so far?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I just received a phone call for Melody Gorilla (or Guerilla. I couldn't tell just from hearing it).

When I tried to tell the guy he'd not only gotten the wrong number but probably also a made-up name, he got really sad. I think he really liked Melody Gorilla (or Guerilla).

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That should be in a book. :)

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
No deer pictures, I'm afraid. Couldn't find my camera and the phone pictures weren't good, as they decided to take a snooze under the stand of pines in my neighbor's lot. They kinda blended in with the brown ground...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So serene. Lucky :)

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Working the graveyard shift at 7/11 for two years, even though it was in a very nice neighborhood, was the cause of my belief that all peeple is stoopidz.

You get some really, really strange ones at 3:45 am.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just received a phone call for Melody Gorilla (or Guerilla. I couldn't tell just from hearing it).

When I tried to tell the guy he'd not only gotten the wrong number but probably also a made-up name, he got really sad. I think he really liked Melody Gorilla (or Guerilla).

Girls are evil.

Poor guy.

Ok, not all girls. But girls like that, for certain.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dont go to slevin stores. Does this exclude me from your stupid postulate? :D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Do you know Melody?

No one ever gave me a false name or phone number, no. But I apparently knew her cousin, who would inexplicably stand you up without so much as a head's up or satisfactory explanation afterwards.

Not that there aren't guys out there just as bad, for the record. Condemning behavior here, not gender.

So please put down the pitchforks.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I dont go to slevin stores. Does this exclude me from your stupid postulate? :D

Well, there is a conditional that I usually leave off. The full postulate goes,

All peeple is stoopidz until proven otherwise.

Now, the "All peeple" part would include you since it is not limited to slevinsvolke. However, I can promise you that you can easily pass the conditional. My conditions for proof are usually fairly lenient.

Stringing words together coherently would definitely give you high grades in my system. So, until you do something really silly, like forgetting to breath because your mouth is closed, I think you're safe.

I also include myself in that postulate. Though in my case, well, someone else is gonna have to make the judgement. I'm pretty sure I'm biased.

(Keep in mind that I only believe about 3% of the BS I spout, so if it ever riles, feel free to slap me, I will apologize quickly.)

ETA: I will apologize and mean it actually. Then I'll log off embarrassed for actually having offended someone unintentionally, find a quiet corner and pretend not to cry.

Last edited:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Does that mean I should untie the noose? I didn't have a pitchfork, but I know how to tie a noose, and had some rope handy. It's only 1/4", so it might break, but we could try...

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
*emerges from editing cave and heads to the bar, grabs her glass and downs it in one shot*

Phew, my fingers are tired from all the typing. But I have finished rewriting chapter 2. It's gone from 1492 words to 2088. All I did was pull a scene from Ch. 3 to 2 and added some more to it. I am happy with my results.

Hooray!

Penname resulting from late night drinking, perhaps?

Hello everyone!

I think I may shoot myself if I have to work another day as a server. Seriously.

I. Hate. It.

You're braver than me. I have limited patience. I can do very short stints of customer service stuff, but just don't have the right temperament for it.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
:gaah:

Don't you hate it when you post something[1] blatantly sarcastic and someone reads it literally and assumes you're just a huge f***ing idiot, and starts giving you all kinds of REAAAALLY obvious advice?

:gaah:

[1] not here

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Penname resulting from late night drinking, perhaps?

I'm not much of a drinker.*

Don't you hate it when you post something[1] blatantly sarcastic and someone reads it literally and assumes you're just a huge f***ing idiot, and starts giving you all kinds of REAAAALLY obvious advice?

This has never happened to me.**

* I might not be telling the truth.

**I'm totally and absolutely lying at this point.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I've never given advice, but I've been on both sides of that. Usually when it's the non-sarcastic side it's because I've been having on off day and my sarcasm detection thingy is malfunctioning.

:Shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.