XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You say that last like it's a bad thing.

*has low opinion of high-minded moralizing by anyone*

:D

As the immortal Dean Winchester said, "Being easy is pretty much all upside."

With that said, I'm less about the cravats and non-sluttiness and more about the good manners. Whatever happened to being polite, no matter the circumstances? Whatever happened to "Death before bad manners?"

/old-fogey attack

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tomorrow should be good for you too. Today was nice here.

You're like Future Weather Girl.

Looks like there's someone who just can't live without a Seven Year B!+ch CD and bought mine off Amazon. yay. I hope they enjoy having the physical manifestation of it as much as I have. And I will enjoy their $10

Sweet.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That sig just made my brain go haywire. Who was that masked poster?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Don't go Zonk! We have some sentences that need parsing!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
419656_340029896035699_307922999246389_941692_249834477_n.jpg

This is a Bladerunner Lego set:

sci-fi-fantasy-lego-blade-runner.jpg

Actually, now I think about it, and knowing CM is such a gearhead, this might be a better lure for him....

2003BJCCA2600634.jpg

Sweet sassy molassy. It's like someone recorded my greatest dream and put it into photos.

Apologies in advance, but these are well deserving of this:

:drool

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Sweet sassy molassy. It's like someone recorded my greatest dream and put it into photos.

Apologies in advance, but these are well deserving of this:

:drool

Did you notice Summer had a gun? I didn't till everyone mentioned it. I had to go back and make sure.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. She's always worth a second look.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
It's a multi-quote to the left, and a page to the ri-i-i-ight...

HR thinks they have found a handy way to not pay me for services rendered.

:Hug2: You really have sh*t luck with the jobs lately.

Sekrit's out.

Yay, congrats! :)

I'm having one of those freakout moments many writers get when they feel like they will never get anywhere in life and their writing is crap. *sigh*

:Hug2: Hugs for you, too. If your writing was crap, you wouldn't have made the anthology. And I *liked* your story. So there!

Don't get pissy with me. I'll send you an ass gasket and a nutbuster instead!!

If I order a set of these as a gift for someone, will you send along your crack installation team?

KL, most pub'ed authors have moments like that.

*raises hand*

So Potential!NewJob's HR called for W2s and references. :D

Yay! Sounds good :)

Hello everyone. Long day at work, then my night class on writing poetry, in which I (after deep consideration) did NOT hand in the poem I wrote in the wee hours last night about ED ads on television. Home now at last, and going to jump back into my attack story.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I am in desperate need of threats, encouragements, whatever to get the first few words down on the page. I'm sure that once that happens I'll be fine. Any suggestions?

I know where the story is going, I know my MC, 10 or so supporting characters, where it starts etc. It's that first...It was a dark.... kinda of thing. I promise not to use that--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I am in desperate need of threats, encouragements, whatever to get the first few words down on the page. I'm sure that once that happens I'll be fine. Any suggestions?

Yes. Get the words down and keep going. The first sentence doesn't need to be the RIGHT first sentence on your first draft, and you may not be able to *find* the right first sentence until you've typed the last one anyway. So hey, start with "it was a dark and stormy night". If it gets you to the next sentence, it's done its job :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score

I know where the story is going, I know my MC, 10 or so supporting characters, where it starts etc. It's that first...It was a dark.... kinda of thing. I promise not to use that- ^

Just pretend it's NOT the first words. That works for me sometimes. write the worst opening you can think of, knowing full well that you're going to ditch them as soon as you get your momentum up and running.

Otherwise, just bite the bullet and start writing, and don't worry about it sucking. you can always go back and change it later.

And the obligatory threat:

DOOOOO EEEETTTTTT!!!! Or we call the zombie ninjas and put out a contract on you! And you live in Japan, so you'll be MUCH easier for them to find! ;)

Last edited:

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lil sis managed to learn today to multiply by two! And changed mom's cellphone password and forgot which one she put!

Kids are erratic like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.