XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I just got mugged by a five week old chick! He jumped at me and took my millet! :eek:

Salmonella? Isn't that the proper term when chickens go bad?

Where's a rimshot when I need one?

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Getting there! I only started watching it a week and a bit ago when a friend from work loaned me the season one DVDs. I am really enjoying it and OMG, so many references to giggle at! What was the one I saw yesterday.. Oh, yeah - Dean says someone is a "girl-drink drunk" and I just about died laughing! I LOVED the Kids in the Hall and even own the entire series on DVD. :)

Ha, I know what ep that is ;)

and the fact that you said precisely three words from the middle of that episode, and I immediately knew which ep it was ("teddy bear doctors" is also in that one, yes?) says that I have too much energy invested in this show.

Or not. Dean is sooooo pretty.

So bad, eh? That episode was hilarious.

I'm a Cas fan, myself. Love the boys, but nnnngggghhhhh Cas hello.

Also a SPN fan here :) And yes, Cas. Hi, Cas :e2brows:

I can definitely see the appeal of Castiel. That childlike innocence, the sweet trusting naivete, the totally lickable abs.....

But I'll stick to my bad boy.

And for Psycho and her waggling brows....

55m35c.jpg

I adore Cas, too. SO MUCH. What cemented by love for the show is focus on family and the two brothers. But at the end of the day? I am all about the bad boy older brother ;)

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
and the fact that you said precisely three words from the middle of that episode, and I immediately knew which ep it was ("teddy bear doctors" is also in that one, yes?) says that I have too much energy invested in this show.

Or not. Dean is sooooo pretty.

Dean is pretty. :) And yep - it was the one with the Teddy Bear. Poor thing. *sniffle*

I'm a Cas fan, myself. Love the boys, but nnnngggghhhhh Cas hello.

Cas is pretty good, but all the blokes I fancy keep dying... John. Henricksen. And, Ash in a weird, geeky way. (It's the brains... I just dig a guy with brains. Or a really hot bod. But yeah... brains.)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm up to number three in the posting volume list? Wow. My daddy always said I talked too much; I guess he was right.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I have yet to experience the... Joys?... Of kitty farts, but I have been known to loudly exclaim, "Dear all the gods, what have you been EATING? What the heck? It was just chicken, the blandest meat evar! How can such a small kitty make such a big smell? Oh *gag* not enough Febreeze in the world..." and other things along those lines...

Kitty farts are nothing compared to the inevitable results of stupidly feeding asparagus to a cattle dog. Not only do I *swear* I could actually see that green cloud, I had to abandon my office for three DAYS until it cleared out.

Dean is pretty. :) And yep - it was the one with the Teddy Bear. Poor thing.

I just watched the haunted house w/ ghostbuster guys episode. I watch TV very sloooooooowly.

I just got mugged by a five week old chick! He jumped at me and took my millet! :eek:

Did you report it to the poulets?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The poulets shall be informed immediately!

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Kitty farts are nothing compared to the inevitable results of stupidly feeding asparagus to a cattle dog. Not only do I *swear* I could actually see that green cloud, I had to abandon my office for three DAYS until it cleared out.

Oh, yeah. I have had that misfortune. Not specifically asparagus, but - man, oh, man - big dogs belching or passing gas in your face. Whoof.

I just watched the haunted house w/ ghostbuster guys episode. I watch TV very sloooooooowly.
heh - I liked that one. :) Those guys are hilarious.

Funny, though. :D

This! :roll:

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
*drags bed into Cantina*

*gets comfy in the bed*

*drinks tea and eats cake*

Can you tell I'm on holiday :D

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Wish I could join in with that tea and cake. i tell you, I am having a real code liver day today, and most of the problem is with my own head.

Can I get a new brain, or at least a new mind, please?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
2 HOURS 15 MINUTES!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
One hour to go!!!

:gaah:gaah:gaah:gaah:gaah

Is zero hour never going to get here?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Soon. Soon. I'm going to go make pumpkin cake to keep busy. And after that, a Pepper montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.