XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ali, we need that next chapter soon :)

I only got 1-2 inches here. It's heavier where the ground wasn't warm. The parrots are quiet this morning, the chickens are figety (Pepper has been jumping on mama's back too), and the dziki or wild birds are feasting away. The Cardinals look so stunning against the snow.

Now I have to get ready for my lesson. Thankfully horses are four hoof drive.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score

I only got 1-2 inches here. It's heavier where the ground wasn't warm. The parrots are quiet this morning, the chickens are figety (Pepper has been jumping on mama's back too), and the dziki or wild birds are feasting away. The Cardinals look so stunning against the snow.

We only got a scant inch. The problem is not the depth. it's the fact that it's so cold. It plays merry hell with my back.

I want video of Pepper's gymnastics!

ETA: in the good news column, I got past the stuck place on my story. YAY!

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Quick question: do they have whippoorwills in England?

*googelates whip-poor-will*

Er, no. I don't think we have those.

Guys, why do I go to P&CE? Every time I go there I see something that upsets me. Someone is calling Pakistan evil. I'm married to a Pakistani. He's not even a tiny bit evil :(

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
*googelates whip-poor-will*

Er, no. I don't think we have those.

Thanks! It's for my story; a small thing, but those little atmospheric touches are so important.

Guys, why do I go to P&CE? Every time I go there I see something that upsets me. Someone is calling Pakistan evil. I'm married to a Pakistani. He's not even a tiny bit evil :(

Not even a little bit evil? What fun is that? Men are at their most enticing when they're a little bit bad. ;)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all! We watched The Postman last night. Which, if you've seen it, you know it took all night. Gah. But, I actually liked it, just not the number of hours it took to watch. :)

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not even a little bit evil? What fun is that? Men are at their most enticing when they're a little bit bad. ;)

VD_2x18_21.jpg

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

That is a thing of beauty.

Here u r. It's not on the smiley list here.

It really ought to be. Maybe you can ask Medi? She put the Brit humor smiley in...

I've only been up twenty minutes and I already need one of those "gah!" smileys.

• It snowed last night.
  • I was up and down all night with my back, so my sleep was not restful.
  • It snowed last night.
  • My back is still bugging me now; muscle spasms are a bitch.
  • It snowed last night.
  • I'm stuck on my story. It's not that I don't know what comes next; it's that I have three scene ideas that would be good in this spot, but I can't figure which would be best.
  • Did I mention that it snowed last night?
Hot choco is a miracle elixir, but that cannot salve the horror that is this morning. Off to do a little writing (which COULD make things better).

It snowed here, too. Hard to say how much from sitting on the couch. 2-3 inches, I think.

:Hug2:

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
This morning continues to get more dismal by the moment. Really, I should climb back in bed and try to start over.

On the upside, last night I finally finished reworking my opening to novel WIP to the point I handed it off to my favorite (read: harsh) CP.

I am in a committed relationship with tea.

This.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I suppose he is a little bit cheeky. But otherwise a complete sweetheart.

How can anyone, in all seriousness, call an entire country "evil"? How can you judge millions of people like that?

I should just stay out of that forum entirely :(

Here's a link. There is hotness to be had.

Mmmmmm... hello there boys...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How can anyone, in all seriousness, call an entire country "evil"? How can you judge millions of people like that?

I commonly refer to Americans as being stupid.

:D

In fairness, I'm not judging everyone, just the country as an average. So half the people are above that.

Of course, in the wisdom of George Carlin, the other half is below.

:eek:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Multi-quote, I can.

:kiss:

You're a gem, er, didn't you say anyone could write these? Or am I the 'anyone' now? :D (Last week, I got called a 'someone', I'm worried that I'm going up in the world!)

That's so cool. Really, it is. I am slightly jealous. I'm also scared of horses up close, I'll watch from some way away.

No snow here, just cold, cold, cold and cold. Did I mention it was cold? It's also gone into that dull February gloom that I hate. I can see why people move abroad for winter I really can. The only appropriate phrase I can think of is 'it makes me feel like I'm in a funk'.

Quick question: do they have whippoorwills in England?

No, sorry, nothing on the whippoorwill, although I wish we did have them, they look very nice on the pictures I've just looked up. I can offer you a robin. He's hopping around outside looking for food, and he's really super red at the moment.

Every time I go there I see something that upsets me.
Don't do it. :Hug2:

I was looking forward to hot, evil guys :D
Ooo, pass one over here please. :e2brows:

On the upside, last night I finally finished reworking my opening to novel WIP to the point I handed it off to my favorite (read: harsh) CP.

:snoopy:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Would you settle for one out of two?

:evil:

Probably not, eh?

:e2bummed:

Awww, poor Bos. We love you anyway.

Well, I suppose he is a little bit cheeky. But otherwise a complete sweetheart.

I should just stay out of that forum entirely :(

:Hug2: It's human nature. STUPID, but very natural.

We don't judge you here. Or hubby either. We only judge CM, and that's because he's not here to defend himself! ;)

Mmmmmm... hello there boys...

See? Told you. they need a space in the E-Ze Freeze.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Recently these guys have been showing up on TV here in Japan. Japanese television loves showing people who have become popular in America. I don't know how popular they have become, since I live in Japan and my only contact with American pop culture is, uh, forum critters like you nice folks.

I've watched several of their videos, probably over the last year or so, so certainly I'm aware of them. But I dunno how one judges "popular in (x)" anymore with internet culture blurring the lines? Maybe if they sell out a concert in Tulsa? :)

Their moves are pretty much nearly identical video to video, or at least seem that way. Only the backdrop and people around them really change, and maybe that's the point. I'm less fascinated by it than I was the first few times, but I like the music enough that sometimes I'll start one of their videos on youtube and then open my WIP and do some writing. Really ought to add them into my Pandora stream.

So out of curiosity, and don't feel compelled to answer if you don't want, are you Japanese or a transplant?

I don't drink much coffee either. I am in a committed relationship with tea.

Ooooh, well put. I'll have a cup of coffee maybe once or twice a year, but tea is a once/twice an hour sorta thing for me.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I commonly refer to Americans as being stupid.

:D

That assumes that only Americans are guilty of it. We're not the only ones; we're just the loudest.
hi5.gif

Ask and ye shall recieve

My hero!

No, sorry, nothing on the whippoorwill, although I wish we did have them, they look very nice on the pictures I've just looked up. I can offer you a robin. He's hopping around outside looking for food, and he's really super red at the moment.

I've never seen a whippoorwill in my life. What makes them special is not their appearance, but their call. Very distinctive, only heard at night. I LOVE IT. I can't sleep in the summer if the whippoorwills aren't singing.

An example of their call can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.