XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry about sick pets.

I've spent my evening ... well, unproductively, but entertainingly. My daughter dared me to learn to pronounce a word. it took me almost half an hour, but I managed it. I can now officially say, "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch." I can even do that choking bone sound on the double L's.

How nice it sounds with Appalachian vowels is another matter....

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello folks. Who are those stiff guys wearing shirts with punctuation and homonyms printed on them?

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning. Slept better other than waking up in tears because of some hip pain. Twas weird, but not so hurty this morning. Just achey when I walk. Weird business.

Oh ugh, that's no fun! Hope it clears up as the day goes on.

Good morning! Tea is at hand.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all.

Hugs to all with sick furbabies. I remember when Onyx started to get bad. 12 years old and ended up with a skin cancer on the side of his neck. In the last year of his life, we had to keep him outside most of the time because of urine and bowel troubles (yes he was and indoor/outdoor cat) But we let him in as often as we could. Strangely, I think he either didn't hear/see x's truck or suicided to end it. Still sad,loved that cat.

Been having issues with not staying asleep. I go to bed at a regular time but still wake up 4 or more times. Sometimes it is awfully hard to get back to sleep. If I don't go to sleep in a reasonable amount of time, I get up and crochet for a bit or read. Done this most of my life, however, now it is sooo hard to get up in the morning. :(

and yes, 2012 is going to be an awesome year. Lots to work on and goals to meet. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Good morning. Slept better other than waking up in tears because of some hip pain. Twas weird, but not so hurty this morning. Just achey when I walk. Weird business.

:( Did you hurt it somehow or was this just from laying in a weird position? Hope you feel better. *huggles*

Last edited:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Good morning!

There's a pot of cheese bubbling in the kitchen at work. I am a-skeerd.

Still no birdies at the feeder. Maybe they'll discover it today...

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Oh ugh, that's no fun! Hope it clears up as the day goes on.

Good morning! Tea is at hand.

:( Did you hurt it somehow or was this just from laying in a weird position? Hope you feel better. *huggles*

The hip is starting to feel better. My hips have issues that showed up prominently in my second pregnancy. The docs say my sacro iliac joints are the ones giving me troubles. They flare occasionally, but this was really random.

Time to make losing weight and exercising more a bigger priority.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
good morning to you all Cantina!

mystery cheese is mysterious?

I'm sorry everyone is all stiff and achy and what have you.

Last day of work for the week and I have a 4 day weekend! :) There will be writing! and there will probably be blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.