XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, but can we go back and revisit this part of the procedure. Say what?

:D

He did. The radio was on and he sang along with it :D

Also, what is up with y'all's dentists pulling wisdom teeth? Ours are only allowed to pull wisdom teeth if they're not covered with gums and are growing straight up, like normal teeth. So it's usually a job for a surgeon here.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So all this talk of writing is giving me an inferiority complex. Why cant I plot?! Why??? And it's not like I'm incapable of it, I just stare blankly at my 'what if' idea and go 'uh, then what???' I can imagine a whole world and the characters but I cant move them coherently forward. Blah

Also, boy didn't die in the fire in LotR bc he got his ass saved by a mage on a white pony. Go pony!

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
:D

He did. The radio was on and he sang along with it :D

Also, what is up with y'all's dentists pulling wisdom teeth? Ours are only allowed to pull wisdom teeth if they're not covered with gums and are growing straight up, like normal teeth. So it's usually a job for a surgeon here.

It depends on the teeth. If they are impacted (still under the skin or crooked) then they are a job for an oral surgeon. If they are outside the gums and mostly straight, then a regular dentist can evaluate them and pull them.

And since wisdom teeth are in the very rear of the jaw, they are difficult to keep clean. Now if you have very small wisdoms, then they could be left, but if they are large (like mine are) it's best to remove them.

Also, if you are going to have radiation or chemo done, it is recommended that the wisdom teeth be removed as a precaution of any pending oral infections.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, all this talk of bad sex and dental surgery is so invigorating. ;)

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
You are a wee bit chatty today, m'lady.

And this post was in reference to Pyscho but interrupted by Bos. Awkward.

So all this talk of writing is giving me an inferiority complex. Why cant I plot?! Why??? And it's not like I'm incapable of it, I just stare blankly at my 'what if' idea and go 'uh, then what???' I can imagine a whole world and the characters but I cant move them coherently forward. Blah

Also, boy didn't die in the fire in LotR bc he got his ass saved by a mage on a white pony. Go pony!

He wasn't a boy. He was a man. And that wasn't just any horse...

I love LOTR. Love the book and the movies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I know, right?!

Such a nice change of pace from the normal, boring discussions of splattered zombie brains, dong gardens, and liquid-hot monkey love.

Liquid-hot monkey love.
Liquid hot-monkey love.
Liquid hot monkey-love.

Heh. Hyphens.

I hear you on the plotting, Fen. I've got a million page outline in the works - including scene work - but for some reason I can't get my middle area as hot and focused as the beginning and end. It's so cold and vague. I hatesssss it.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
:Ssh:

I'm not going to say what I thought, in an effort to preserve my visage of innocence.

Innocence?

:ROFL:

Too late for that, girlie. You're hanging out in the Cantina. Your reputation is shot to hell.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Why you do that? :Huh:

I don't know.

...practice man, practice!!

You don't need the Lord to help you. Just me. :D

and Richard Armitage...

Like many sexual encounters what began awkwardly got better as things went along. And now I need a snack.

so it was almost like real sex.... yay me.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Wha? This is like the nicest place I've ever hung out.

Have you not been reading any of the posts? Nice, yes, its the nicest bar i've ever been in, even better than spider Robinson's callahan's. but there's a DONG GARDEN growing out back, and a stud-sicle in the stasis chamber.

Not a place to preserve innocence.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
WHAT DOES THAT MAKE US? BIG DAMN MULTI-QUOTES, SIR. AIN'T WE JUST.

There is no gap between us, Psycho. There is only--

Oh, you mean on posts.

Eh, close away.
Easy tiger :p

Heck, I want a moon base!
I am writing a story about moon bases. That is how much I want a moon base.

I thought you Brits knew how to cope with sheep: sheer them, milk them, eat the young ones, send the old farts like Bos to Wales, where they can serve a completely different (and icky) purpose.

And an X-Wing.

Seriously. I've always wanted one.
I used to have a jacket with "X-Wing Rogue Squad" on the back. I was cool like that in my teens.

Christ.

Just coming in to say that I am writing the most boring, dryest sex scene ever. Gah. Lord help me on the rewrite.
Set something on fire. That usually livens up a boring scene. :D

Boy, if only someone had just mentioned a cool new way to plot things on--

You know what? Never mind.

*pets plot Gantt chart* Don't worry, baby. I love you even if no one else does.

And this post was in reference to Pyscho but interrupted by Bos. Awkward.
Er yes. I am a bit chatty. But that is not in any way because I am trying to win the Cantina.

*cough*

I hear you on the plotting, Fen. I've got a million page outline in the works - including scene work - but for some reason I can't get my middle area as hot and focused as the beginning and end. It's so cold and vague. I hatesssss it.
Oh boy, if only someone had--

Forget it.

Evening folks. So tonight stomach is alternating between nausea and hunger. I am confused as to what it wants. Also MrMacologist is very late back from work so I am alone in a cold house with nothing to do but watch Glee and try and be warm. Dire.

Whut up peeps?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Gaaaaagh!

The heating company called, and the manufacturer of my heater SENT THEM THE WRONG CORD!

I think this sun room is cursed. I'm getting some Holy Water and blessing the darn thing, I swear.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Innocence?

Too late for that, girlie. You're hanging out in the Cantina. Your reputation is shot to hell.

Oh dear. I... I have vapors! I shall have to go have a spot of tea out in the dong garden to relax my nerves.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Have you not been reading any of the posts?

Not a place to preserve innocence.

In my world, innocence is not equal to nice. In fact, sometimes often they are in direct opposition. :D

I hate to say this, but that probably says more about you than it does about this place :p

Thank you!

That was a compliment, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.