Status
Not open for further replies.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Time for bed... :gone:

Eleven more hours. Gah. My wisdom will be GONE. I won't be responsible for anything I post anymore!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Awwwww.

I kinda miss having an infant, but man, I am *so* done with the toddler thing.

Ditto. But of course I'm just starting this having kids business.

Unlikely.

I don't have mine, after all. And we all know I have wisdom.

*nods sagely*

:D

Can't get to the smilies on my Fire but I'm all rotflmao!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just eleven more hours :eek:

I'm feeling the nerves, people. Do I really need to go? What if they take my wisdom along with the teeth?

If the sum of your wisdom is contained in the limited space in the pulp of four teeth, then I don't think you'll miss it when it's gone. In fact, your wisdom was prolly hibernating there after getting fed up with conscience and foresight and co. and not doing you much good.

:)

Can't get to the smilies on my Fire but I'm all rotflmao!

That one is easy. Type ROFL between the : :

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can never remember if roll is with a capital R...

:Roll: vs :roll: (one of these should be a winner)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Give it up for number two!

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
The Aussie version of the epic multiquote - thus much better and from the future :D

Eh, sorry. Didn't mean to sound dire. I just meant that age doesn't necessarily determine a person's D-Bag Factor.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. Quality people pop up in random places.

Much like a dong garden...

If this sums up my future meeting people prospects, I'm very, very afraid. Dong gardens and friends... fun times.

Yes. This. So true. Also applies to Bones.

Bones. Gosh, that is by far the best show ever. I can't believe it took them so long to actually get together.

D'awwwwww... mini monkey. :LilLove:

Hello, all! Just peeking in, seeing what sort of conversation goes on in here. Between the cute animals and mentions of Castle, I'm thinking that sticking around might be a good idea.

It's good to see that I'm not the only one who posts from work. ;D

Kricket> Feel better! I'm just getting over the nasties myself, so I can completely sympathize. Do you have a tea with peppermint in it, perhaps?

Hey! A new person :D Welcome. I'm not only same one of the lot around here. Have some chocolate :)

Hey, speaking of encouraging people and all that jazz, I think it's high time we brush the dust off of As The Cantina Turns.

Our plucky adventurers need more happenings, yo.

Wow. You guys were busy last year. Probably a good thing I missed it - it's so awesome that I'd probably would have failed uni just to participate.

Also, my friend had her baby about two hours after she texted me that she was heading to the hospital. The baby has an awesome amount of hair. :)

Awwwwww. Cute. Congrats to the friend. I hope she's happy, and that everyone else in her family is healthy. Although, I don't envy her the work that five kids is going to take.

Because the ability to tell the difference between seriousness and sarcasm in print has yet to successfully infiltrate my mind...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheCakeIsALie

I apologize ahead of time to anyone who gets caught in the trap that is this website. XD I'm stuck just by virtue of looking this trope up. Apparently, it's a lot older than the game and character that made it popular amongst gaming geeks of recent years. o_O Who knew?

You sent me to tvtropes. Evilevilevil. Now I'll be lost forever.

*wakes from TVTropes-induced stupor* Oh wow, that should count as its own punishment. @.@ Well... I'm at 4 tabs and growing.

I had 20 tabs once. I kid you not, it's a regular occurrence with both that sight and with youtube.

What's going on, Cantinaanites? Happy Wednesday (unless you're an Aussie, then happy almost Thursday)!

Awww, you remembered me. Aren't you sweet.

Here, have some cake :D:Cake:

:tongue

Because I don't wear jammies :D

Also, getting to the end of the thread, I was told there would be cake.

(psst. The cake is a lie)

goodness, you guys get hella chatty on days I can't peek in and read.

Now you know what it is like to be me. You pop out for three hours, I pop out for 8. You all write like bonkers anyway :)

Sometimes I think folks in the Cantina are actively trying to get into Cobra's Quote Book.

This has been my thought on the matter since he brought said book up. I mean, who wouldn't. I'm just not witty enough to get in.:e2bummed: Or maybe Cobra just doesn't love me:e2cry:

yay! Blackout is available from my lib'ary for the Kindle!

(has to wait 1 hr 14 minutes to be freee....)

I wish our libraries had caught on and were doing the whole ebook thing. But nope. Gah.

The case which has literally consumed my January has finally concluded today at trial (which I got to go to!).

How did everyone else's day go? :D

Kateness :D You back! Did it go well, the trial? I hope things are a bit more relaxed at your workplace now.

And you do realise, if you broke the multiquotes up into more normal sizes, psycho would totally be beating cobra. And I would be a higher rank.

Just sayin' :p

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the time between posts restriction is gone?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I first noticed this last week but feared it was a fluke.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Just eleven more hours :eek:

I'm feeling the nerves, people. Do I really need to go? What if they take my wisdom along with the teeth?

You can have wisdom without the teeth.

I never had wisdom teeth. This was very wise upon the part of my DNA.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Psst, Sian. I think you forgot to reply to 10s quote. She's a bit sensitive about that this week. I've no idea how it started of course.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the time between posts restriction is gone?

I first noticed this last week but feared it was a fluke.

Not specifically, though now that you mention it I have quick-posted some things that I expected to get a notice on, but did not.

I also notice you're abusing it in the vain effort to boost your post count in the thread.

:wag:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And you do realise, if you broke the multiquotes up into more normal sizes, psycho would totally be beating cobra. And I would be a higher rank.

Just sayin' :p

Also, some of us would actually read the length of your posts, if they were shorter, instead of glazing over and skipping past them.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bones. Gosh, that is by far the best show ever. I can't believe it took them so long to actually get together.

This is pretty much why I stopped watching. Not that it took them so long, but that they broke down and actually brought them together. Especially after all the protests about how the journalist girlfriend was not a plot device.

:rolleyes:

Besides, they've Flanderized Bones herself far too much since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.