Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
It's time to get more coffee. LOTS more coffee.

I am not focused today. Other things are occupying my mind. Like leads for instance. :D I just have to wait for someone to hack through the paperwork jungle and I'm not exactly sure how long that will take.

It will involve technical writing and data entry type things at or more than what I make now. It's temp, but expected to last at least a year with permanent possibilities perhaps possible in a hazy future.

But I love working for that company and eventually my commute will be cut in half as this division relocates to be with the other divisions.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, no meat in this house, but I see where you're coming from. Do they actually put bits of Carolina in the sauce?? *I just had to ask*

Nah. She cuts up such a fuss when you break out the knives.

My husband gets so annoyed with me over BBQ sauce. I am too picky, according to him. What can I say? Kansas City style is too sweet. I prefer the vinegar of Carolina style.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Nah. She cuts up such a fuss when you break out the knives.

:D

My husband gets so annoyed with me over BBQ sauce. I am too picky, according to him. What can I say? Kansas City style is too sweet. I prefer the vinegar of Carolina style.

You know what you like. Good for you.

I've never been one for BBQ sauce, but relish, ah, now relish is something I could go on about all day. I love a good relish. (Waits for sound of oncoming innuendo, should be arriving any time soon)

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone! I am basking in this fleeting Strawberry Spring day--Pittsburgh is going to be up in the 50s today! That means my lunch break will involve walking outside, finding a sunny bench and reading :)

It will involve technical writing and data entry type things at or more than what I make now. It's temp, but expected to last at least a year with permanent possibilities perhaps possible in a hazy future.

But I love working for that company and eventually my commute will be cut in half as this division relocates to be with the other divisions.

Good luck! Considering your problematic commute at your last job, this would definitely be an improvement! *hugs*

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I've never been one for BBQ sauce, but relish, ah, now relish is something I could go on about all day. I love a good relish. (Waits for sound of oncoming innuendo, should be arriving any time soon)

I know it damages my southerner status, but I just never developed a taste for chow chow relish. don't know why. On the other hand, brine onions? Oh, yes, momma like. I don't know if that qualifies as a relish, but I don't care.

other relishes, like sweet pickle, I wouldn't cross the street for. My problem is that I just don't care about sweet stuff that much. chocolate, yes, red velvet, yes. anything else? Meh.

ETA: I'll leave the innuendo to those more qualified. I've got a lot on my mind this morning. *sighz*

Last edited:

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
I know it damages my southerner status, but I just never developed a taste for chow chow relish. don't know why. On the other hand, brine onions? Oh, yes, momma like. I don't know if that qualifies as a relish, but I don't care.

I grew up feeling that I must not be very Italian, because I was a very picky eater and I just didn't care for a lot of traditional Italian foods like olives, pimentos, or anything soaked in vinegar; or eggplant and other veggies fried in egg. So I would only eat about half the food my very Italian grandmother cooked.

I still ended up stuffed either way :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
June, you need to get your inuendo reflex on par with your snark.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Woohoo! Go you!

Ugh, seriously you guys, 5pm is taking its own sweet time getting here. For serious. :(

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
good morning... lots of whispering harpies in the office this morning... I hate these people. I do have some good creamer today, but I need to go get coffee when someone gets back to their desk. After they're done whispering.

Le'see.... tomorrow is D-Day - or , edit day. I need to get back to work. I've had my little recharging time. I hope it doesn't take all month, since I'd already gotten about 1/3 or 1/2 the way thru...

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
It's the dawning of the age of Multiquote

I'd go with "Not."

Me too.

I have freshly made bread and hot tea. Form a queue.

*gets in line* But I bet the bread is all gone by now. :e2bummed:

End of the week, it's going to be 4F here. I think it's time for me to move to Alaska :eek:

It's spring-like here today. But I'm sure that'll change. It's Pittsburgh. If it could snow here in July, I'm sure it would *try*. Just to freak with our minds.

speak for yourself, ali! I've been craving pulled pork and Carolina sauce for days!

Oh yummm!

It's time to get more coffee. LOTS more coffee.

I am not focused today. Other things are occupying my mind. Like leads for instance. :D I just have to wait for someone to hack through the paperwork jungle and I'm not exactly sure how long that will take.

Huzzah! Have some coffee: :e2coffee:

Good morning, everyone! I am basking in this fleeting Strawberry Spring day--Pittsburgh is going to be up in the 50s today! That means my lunch break will involve walking outside, finding a sunny bench and reading :)

Oh hey, walking. Outside. That might be a plan, huh?

Good morning! How are you guys?

I'm almost done with this revision, then on to polishing.:yessmiley

Huzzah!

Today, I got an e-mail about another job opportunity. The whole door close, window open thing is really ringing true.

Now to get lunch, then back into the editing cave.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Friends!

I'm still doing battle with this cold, but Little Kricket seems to be recovered from his cold, so that's good.

speak for yourself, ali! I've been craving pulled pork and Carolina sauce for days!

It's 10:30am and that sounds so amazing right now. I hate not having enough money to go out to eat.

Oh, Huge was on Sesame Street just now, that made me feel a bit better. Now I'm in the mood to watch some X-men. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.