XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
afternoon all.

Just got my first cup of the brew, and at lunch... eesh. Had drama llama meetings this morning. I can say it here, but some people need to just grow up. :D

sorry been mia, still lots to do this week before tooth pulling on Wed. Good thing is if I don't feel okay Thurs, I can stay home just got to text/call the Pres to say I'm not coming in.

Hope all is well with everyone as I don't have time today to catch up. :(

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
sorry been mia, still lots to do this week before tooth pulling on Wed. Good thing is if I don't feel okay Thurs, I can stay home just got to text/call the Pres to say I'm not coming in.

Hope all is well with everyone as I don't have time today to catch up. :(

Hey, Shadow.

Wait, are you talking about a literal tooth-pulling?

I continue to be mildly ill. Really wishing the day job had the pharmaceutical equivalent of an old timey cigarette girl.

"Cigar...cigarette...decongestant...morphine drip?"

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I can say it here, but some people need to just grow up. :D
I'd love to agree with you, but somehow I think my Pinkie Pie avatar would somehow detract from the message of maturity and grown-up-ness.

That, and the fact that I'm in bed in my PJs eating pizza.

Evening gang. Whut up in this place?

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Shadow.

Wait, are you talking about a literal tooth-pulling?

I continue to be mildly ill. Really wishing the day job had the pharmaceutical equivalent of an old timey cigarette girl.

Yes, literal tooth pulling 2 in fact. that tooth that was bothering me, yep infection, and I still have the wisdom molar on that side so, double extraction. (no worries, I'm one of those weird people who don't usually hurt after an extraction.)

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to agree with you, but somehow I think my Pinkie Pie avatar would somehow detract from the message of maturity and grown-up-ness.

That, and the fact that I'm in bed in my PJs eating pizza.

Evening gang. Whut up in this place?

Oh that I can live with. Spent most of Sat in my PJs.

However, people not taking responsibility for things and trying to place the blame on others. Then claiming they had no idea
and blowing things way out of proportion, I call childish. -_-

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
and you in the freezing rain... your screwed, dude...

As much as the freezing rain stinks, at least I'm not one of the protesters about to march on the Capitol. Those poor [expliteive deleted]s are going to have one heck of a crummy afternoon.

Note: I'm all for exercising our right to protest and what-not, but daaaaaaaang. Out there in the freezing rain? Eesh.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, literal tooth pulling 2 in fact.

Yeck. I hope it goes...as well as it can.

So my production partner has created a charlie-foxtrot of epic proportions for no reason and handed it off to me to fix. Because she doesn't know how. I'm tempted to just write to all parties involved and ask them to disregard on the basis of idiocy.

My kid gets into less trouble than this person. :mad:

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on some nice reviews of BC as well.

Thank you! :D

Wait a second....

I completely forgot to get coffee when I went out.

I...I just....

Oh this is bad.

What were you thinking, man?!

:( :Hug2:

Yes, literal tooth pulling 2 in fact. that tooth that was bothering me, yep infection, and I still have the wisdom molar on that side so, double extraction. (no worries, I'm one of those weird people who don't usually hurt after an extraction.)

Oh that sucks on the extraction, but yay for the (hopefully) no pain. :Hug2:

As much as the freezing rain stinks, at least I'm not one of the protesters about to march on the Capitol. Those poor [expliteive deleted]s are going to have one heck of a crummy afternoon.

Note: I'm all for exercising our right to protest and what-not, but daaaaaaaang. Out there in the freezing rain? Eesh.

Yeah they're nuts. I only do my protesting in nice weather.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Yeck. I hope it goes...as well as it can.

So my production partner has created a charlie-foxtrot of epic proportions for no reason and handed it off to me to fix. Because she doesn't know how. I'm tempted to just write to all parties involved and ask them to disregard on the basis of idiocy.

My kid gets into less trouble than this person. :mad:

Is this the same person who didn't do the work she was supposed to while you were on vacation, thereby leaving you with extra work?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Is this the same person who didn't do the work she was supposed to while you were on vacation, thereby leaving you with extra work?

She actually did...something and then left it on my desk for "a quick review". Except that something she did (if there was a pile-o-poo smiley I would insert it here) was completely back-asswards, and I had to start it again from scratch.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She actually did...something and then left it on my desk for "a quick review". Except that something she did (if there was a pile-o-poo smiley I would insert it here) was completely back-asswards, and I had to start it again from scratch.

So what she really meant was to leave on your desk for a "quick re-do," eh?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I find myself oddly grateful that most of my co-workers are reasonably sane and competent people who share work and don't make major boo-boos on a daily basis.

Yeah they're nuts. I only do my protesting in nice weather.

I hear ya. I only stand up for social justice and equality when the sun is shining :D

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
And nobody seems to notice? How nice. For her. :rant:

She doesn't report to anybody, and the managers who are technically "above" her don't have any experience in our industry so they wouldn't know it was wrong.

So what she really meant was to leave on your desk for a "quick re-do," eh?

I wish it had been quick. There were so many things wrong with it that I thought it was a file full of (really boring) alternate reality.

Pretty sure there's a story idea in there somewhere.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hear ya. I only stand up for social justice and equality when the sun is shining :D

Me too!

Unless it's too warm, of course.

Or if it's close to lunchtime.

Or if there are words to write.

Or if I haven't had my coffee.

But otherwise, I'm totally there for The Cause.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Me too!

Unless it's too warm, of course.

Or if it's close to lunchtime.

Or if there are words to write.

Or if I haven't had my coffee.

But otherwise, I'm totally there for The Cause.
I like to stick it to The Man, but only if it doesn't interfere with my lying-around-in-pajamas-watching-TV time.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

Awesome. I love that.

I find myself oddly grateful that most of my co-workers are reasonably sane and competent people who share work and don't make major boo-boos on a daily basis.

Definitely be grateful for that.

And yes, I have my priorities. Also, I'm lazy. :)

She doesn't report to anybody, and the managers who are technically "above" her don't have any experience in our industry so they wouldn't know it was wrong.

I wish it had been quick. There were so many things wrong with it that I thought it was a file full of (really boring) alternate reality.

Pretty sure there's a story idea in there somewhere.

Definitely. Maybe with a working title of "Post-it Across Time" or "File to Bizarro World" or you know...something.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dudes, I don't think my tummy ache was from a lack of food. I'm feeling very nauseated. :e2cry:

Blerg, that stinks.

I usually sip Ginger Ale for an upset tummy.

Or just scarf down some spicy chilli, 'cause screw it.

Feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.