XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I love watching Little K play with the dog. They're so cute. I need to record them and put it on YouTube.

Not that I've been counting, but I've written 282 words today in the Cantina.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have nightmares that often. Like maybe twice a year, if that. Does it qualify as a nightmare if it's got lots of scary elements, but doesn't actually scare you? My nightmares do that: lots of gross/scary/disturbing stuff, but I'm never actually all that frightened. Half the time I wake up with, "That was so cool! I gotta write that down!"

The last time I had a nightmare that really disturbed me was maybe three years ago. It's pretty gross, so the rest will be whited out for the squeamish. I dreamed that the police or somebody, I was never clear who, had decided that the man lying in my father's grave was not actually my father. So they exhumed him. But instead of taking him to the coroner's office, they put the coffin down in the middle of my dining room table. When they opened it up, instead of seeing bones, or my dad, it was full of that melted adipose soup you read about.

That woke me up out of a sound sleep, and I didn't sleep again for the rest of the night.

Shoestring

Junior Space Janitor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiding from mountain trolls. Do you smell fish?
I don't have nightmares that often. Like maybe twice a year, if that. Does it qualify as a nightmare if it's got lots of scary elements, but doesn't actually scare you? My nightmares do that: lots of gross/scary/disturbing stuff, but I'm never actually all that frightened. Half the time I wake up with, "That was so cool! I gotta write that down!"

In a sort of combination dream with one of my nightmares, this apartment building that myself and my daughter and son were in was suddenly overrun by zombified homeless people. The scary part of that was when one of them had a big olf pet dog that was really dirty, and the longer I was talking to the dog, the more human it became.

It was that kind of dream that's scarier the more you think about it after you wake up then it was while dreaming it.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
What did you do young lady? tsk.

Signed up to be the drop manager for our local bulk natural & organic food delivery. Which means I've committed myself to being there every month and handling all the communications.

It's not that horrible, but I live a distance away and I don't order EVERY month, but I don't want to lose it either.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score

I just call it a "weird dream". I had a dream like that last night, probably inspired in some part by the Let's Play I read yesterday. It was creepy and bizarre, yet really fascinating and intriguing at the same time; like wanting to get something away as far as possible from you and wanting to examine it closely at the same time.

Sadly, any potential ideas from that dream don't quite mesh with my current story. But I can always keep them on hand when I impulsively start writing something different and forget my current story exists!

Status
Not open for further replies.