XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm making progress, myself. Not terrific progress -- I hate working without an outline -- but I should make my word count.

Just keep going, Bettie. Keep pace with me, so I won't be doing this alone.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Me too with the second guessing.

Night folks.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Did my first revision pass on a story I finished last night, still only 4k which is kind of miraculous for me.

Not quite happy with it yet, but time for some laziness and TV-watchin' before tomorrow's tinkering resumes.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
My favorite song in the whole world just came on Spotify: "Pure Imagination." I just love that song.

Almost done. Another 300 or so words, and I'm totally there!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
And I'm done! At least for tonight.

Whoo hoo! time for some Supernatural! Nothing like some pretty, pretty boys to give me sweet dreams.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
*waves at cantina*

Went to the Home & Garden Show. Left show with three bottles of wine. Got home with two. In between, there was a sudden stop. And now my car smells like chocolate wine.

*sigh*

Got lots of brochures for things. And now I want to get outside and work on the yard.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Y'all have been productive today. Sorry about the wine...and the car...but mostly the wine, Amergina.

I'm eating pickled jalapenos and trying to learn Scrivener. It's so...complicated.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Y'all have been productive today. Sorry about the wine...and the car...but mostly the wine, Amergina.

I'm eating pickled jalapenos and trying to learn Scrivener. It's so...complicated.

I feel bad about the wine, too. Luckily, it's from the winery that's close-ish, so I can get another bottle.

I want to use Scrivener, but it does seem so complicated. And organized. And stuff. The pantser in me gets really anxious when I see corkboards with notecards.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I feel bad about the wine, too. Luckily, it's from the winery that's close-ish, so I can get another bottle.

I want to use Scrivener, but it does seem so complicated. And organized. And stuff. The pantser in me gets really anxious when I see corkboards with notecards.

That's good, at least. What winery is it? I've not really enjoyed the chocolate wines I've tried to date. I like my wine a little...challenging. :)

I don't think it's that complicated. The instructions are just long-winded and I don't want to screw anything up. This story is non-chronological but I'm writing the scenes in chronological order to keep track of things. Then I have to splice it. I think this will organize it better than working in a single word doc or, like, 40 of them.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Just remember that each notecard is a scene, you don't have to get much more complicated than that unless you want to. It took me a while to start learning about some of the cooler features of Scrivener.

Dudes! I can make a chain now! *is trying to learn to crochet for some reason*

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Just remember that each notecard is a scene, you don't have to get much more complicated than that unless you want to. It took me a while to start learning about some of the cooler features of Scrivener.

Dudes! I can make a chain now! *is trying to learn to crochet for some reason*

Yeah, it'll be fine. I think I need about four features. Just skimming the instructions to make sure I don't feck up my files by not paying attention to other things.

Are you learning to crochet so that you can make yourself one of these?

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Also, let's all pretend that MrBugz didn't have to figure out this chain thing from the diagrams and then show me how to to it (repeatedly).

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it'll be fine. I think I need about four features. Just skimming the instructions to make sure I don't feck up my files by not paying attention to other things.

Ah cool, I was paranoid when I first started using it, so I would compile a word doc every night as a reassuring backup. Just an idea. lol

Are you learning to crochet so that you can make yourself one of these?

I AM NOW.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
That's good, at least. What winery is it? I've not really enjoyed the chocolate wines I've tried to date. I like my wine a little...challenging. :)

I don't think it's that complicated. The instructions are just long-winded and I don't want to screw anything up. This story is non-chronological but I'm writing the scenes in chronological order to keep track of things. Then I have to splice it. I think this will organize it better than working in a single word doc or, like, 40 of them.

http://www.volantmillwinery.com/

It was a bottle of cocoa vino.

Pennsylvania has a bunch of little wineries everywhere.

I really do need to learn to use Scrivener. Especially since I have a back-burner project that's going to require a bit of research and a mixing of three POVs. And planning. I think I actually have to plan this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.