XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Another round of agent queries going out. God, I freaking HATE this part of the process.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
My assistant just brought me chocolate-covered strawberries that he made himself. This office is MAGIC.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, all!

I might be having some good writing news soon. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me? *makes hopeful face*

*crosses fingers and toes*

*feels self be pulled into another non-posting 'spree'*

*tries to resist*

Noooo!!!! *insert crotch-grabbing pic*

Don't make us lock you in the freezer with Ed and the Winchesters. Wait a second, this is a trick to get you locked in with them, isn't it?!

I'm going to jinx my self when I say this but I believe the baby might sleep for me tonight.

*crosses more fingers and toes for you*

My assistant just brought me chocolate-covered strawberries that he made himself. This office is MAGIC.

That is *very* magical.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I wish I had magic chocolate covered strawberries.... But tomorrow, I'll be getting beer from the local brewery.

And next week, kittens. I'm curious as to how my brother and the cats will react, even though the kittens will not be in the main part of the house.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
That is *very* magical.

Right? At my last job, someone brought me a jar of homemade kahlua, but I was pretty sure it had botulism in it.

I wish I had magic chocolate covered strawberries.... But tomorrow, I'll be getting beer from the local brewery.

Mmmm. Beer.

I'd rather have the beer.

But...it's not an either/or.*

*Please don't poop on my magic yummy times.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have any full garden pictures, but my One Dollar roses are blooming. They're roses I got for a dollar at a fundraiser at one of the assisted living places my grandmom was at before she needed more care.

They turned out to be very nice roses! I posted them to Facebook in a public album.

(Also, feel free to friend me on the FB, but say who you are so I know. :D )

Kewl, except I try to stay off FB. :)

Yay for pretty roses! And I sent you a friend request, but it didn't let me to add text. The fishie avie should be familiar :)

Score! Another handy use for the Word of the Day! I swear it fills a niche. And yay for you for standing up to this guy, and your boss for backing you! :)

Cheers.

I might be having some good writing news soon. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me? *makes hopeful face*

I can cross other people's fingers for you too. Just let me know how many you need crossed and I'll start collecting them.

*tries to resist*

funny-sports-pictures-plzz-dont-leev-meeh1.jpg

I may have just been talked into fostering kittens.

Also requires pics!

But it's funnier when you're surrounded by stupid.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Then there's this guy. No, I could not make this up; truth really is stranger than fiction.

I don't know whether to giggle or be embarrassed that that shop is on a road called the same as my surname... It is kinda funny. :)

Dude is that... It is, isn't it? Noel Edmonds? Whoa, young and long-haired!

*tries to resist*

*ties large weather balloons comfortably to 10s to hold her in place* No leaving! :)

Nice! :) A student whose laptop I fixed the other day brought me some home made onion marmalade. It was SO good! Usually people bring me wine or chocolate. It was nice to get something I actually eat. :) (I keep trying to like wine and failing and I'm allergic to some, but not all, chocolate... Never figured out which sort, so I avoid most of it.)

Hope everyone's week is better now that Friday is almost here! I'm just listening to my cats trill as they chase some sort of bug. Hopefully it's the little barstid that scared the bejeebus out of me a few minutes ago when it landed on my ear and then flopped down onto my bed. *shudder*

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Another round of agent queries going out. God, I freaking HATE this part of the process.

This is probably the worst part of the entire writing experience to me personally. So yeah, I can relate.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the finger-crossing, everyone. You may desist now, story sold. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.