XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what to call it, it is ugly and smells bad and it called me naughty names.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He began screaming for the Wonder Twins, BunnyTrooper and SoftBoiledSheep.

A white, large-eared helmet poked out of a nearby doorway.

"Th' hell is going on out here?" BunnyTrooper asked. He spotted the other Cantineros and smiled.

Not that anyone could tell behind the mask, but it was the thought that counted.

"Hey guys," he said, "whatcha playing?"

"Baseball or Cricket," replied the Horse, "depending on what side of the Pond we're on I guess."

(next!)

BunnyTrooper blinked. "Uh, I'm married and pretty sure THAT game would get me in a lot of tro...oh CRICKET! Yeah, I'm down."

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what to call it, it is ugly and smells bad and it called me naughty names.

"That's just Bos," said the Ghost Horse as she flipped her mane. "dont mind him."

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
A ball of glittering stars floats on by. "Do not be afraid," it said. "That door is the portal to the Magical Land of Magic Items, Motorcycles and Candy. To reach it, however, you must pass by the Soft-Boiled Sheep of Doom."

Last edited:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
A white, large-eared helmet poked out of a nearby doorway.

"Th' hell is going on out here?" BunnyTrooper asked. He spotted the other Cantineros and smiled.

Not that anyone could tell behind the mask, but it was the thought that counted.

"Hey guys," he said, "whatcha playing?"

BunnyTrooper blinked. "Uh, I'm married and pretty sure THAT game would get me in a lot of tro...oh CRICKET! Yeah, I'm down."

The dragon raised one scaly eyebrow and shook her head. "So whatchya got there in that egg Bunny?"

(I'll be out for a while, dr appointment) :)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Long night in the Debio household. First, little debio insisted on watching this and then this over and over and over. While watching these two videos, he also insisted on eating chocolate. Apparently he ate too much, I think mom was giving him some when I wasn't looking, or I was when she wasn't looking or something. So, he does the chocolate barf thing.

On the dog.

When going to bed, he insisted that there was a monster in the closet. Now, I had been expecting this and have been giving him three different reasons not to be afraid.

1. This house is brand new and we had a priest bless it to protect against monsters. (True)

2. Papa is secretly a monster slayer and all the monsters are afraid of him.(True only back in my RPG days) I leave stuff around the house and tell him it is monster body parts.

3. I gave him a stuffed bear and told him that the bear is stronger than the monsters and will protect him if he shares his cookies. (papa eats the cookies he gives to the bear when he isn't looking)(no, that is NOT why I told him that story.)

Today, methods 1 and 2 didn't seem to work. And for 3, it took four cookies before he believed. It must have been a scary monster.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I certainly hope that egg is a Mark IV plasma grenade. We could sure use one now.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Coworker brought me a chocolate bunny this morning. But it's a "fairy bunny." There's something kind of badass about a bunny with wings... made even better by the whole chocolate thing.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Which ones? Wheat and corn are my biggies. The cooking forum can give you lots of tips.

Forgot to respond:

The tally stands at dairy, citrus fruits, fish, all nuts and seeds, and a sensitivity to wheat. I apparently can eat it, and the response won't be that strong, but it's best to avoid it.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Forgot to respond:

The tally stands at dairy, citrus fruits, fish, all nuts and seeds, and a sensitivity to wheat. I apparently can eat it, and the response won't be that strong, but it's best to avoid it.

Sorry, 10s. I've got wheat/gluten sensitivity (my reaction is painful, though) and a severe shellfish allergy. I tend to limit dairy, just because. So, if you need good gluten- and dairy-free recipes (especially for baking), let me know. I have tested LOTS.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! :e2yawn:

Must find coffee.

Quiet here tonight. I've been mostly awol for a couple of days with a touchy stomach thing, and now the toddlers appear to have picked it up too. Ugh!

Hope everyone is well and off being productive writers :)

Ugh, that sounds terrible. Hope you all feel better soon. :(

I've never been into blonde dudes.... but Thor and Captain America might have me changing my mind. Maybe. Just a little.

Word.

10trackers

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Forgot to respond:

Oh, and pork.

10trackers

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, 10s. I've got wheat/gluten sensitivity (my reaction is painful, though) and a severe shellfish allergy. I tend to limit dairy, just because. So, if you need good gluten- and dairy-free recipes (especially for baking), let me know. I have tested LOTS.

That would be awesome. Thank you! :Hug2:

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
10s -- I slightly modify this recipe (a bit more vanilla, no powdered sugar) and people request it not knowing it's gluten- and dairy-free. Perfect for breakfast.

This weekend, I'll PM you a blend for flour that will be a) cheaper than buying the pre-packaged stuff b) make for better baked goods/pancakes/chicken breading/etc. and c) thickens up nicely with almond or soy milk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.