Not open for further replies.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
We can come here in all our dorky glory and shine. :D

I am so nervous about tomorrow, yet at the same time, the thought of a schedule that works in a place that does not make me crazy doing things I enjoy is so freeing and glorious. I've felt a creative spark hit that hasn't happened in awhile.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
finished a short story today while sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for Mom.

Yay me!

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
*clock ticks over to noon* Afternoon, Cantina!

ARGH... I've been smacked upside the head with inspiration for a story idea and I'M AT WORK.:Headbang:

Kricket> Aw, hun! No more of this sick stuff! :O *hugs!*

slcboston> I refuse to Tweet as well. :D Viva La Révolution! \o/

I saw the first Twilight movie only because I was drinking with friends and forcing them to watch it, too. Gawd... so painful.... Although the books/movies do make great spoof fuel. ;)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
slcboston> I refuse to Tweet as well. :D Viva La Révolution! \o/

What he said!

I saw the first Twilight movie only because I was drinking with friends and forcing them to watch it, too. Gawd... so painful.... Although the books/movies do make great spoof fuel. ;)
Twilight attacked my daughters when the books first came out. They forced me to read the first book; I got 200 pages in (and it took much antacid to get that far) before throwing it across the room.

I watch the movies only to practice my smartassery. So many opportunities for mockery, so little time.....

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Took me a moment to figure out your comment about not knowing snow...oops, so, how bout them err, what sports season is it now?

Hockey, baby. Always hockey.

Oh, and basketball I guess.

psssst!!!

the alaskan is trying to lead you astray!!!

I saw that.

That's ok. My old pastor always warned me about those Alaskans who would lead me astray. I never understood him. Being led astray was always entertaining at the least and down right fun most times.

Probably why I no longer go there.

That is the most specific preaching I have ever heard of. :roll:

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all!

I rediscovered the craziness of the vet's office last night. It's the only place I seem to be able to spend $800 in 5 seconds. :(

Except for Sean Connery. But that's like a universal exception, right?

Right?

Right. Also Antonio Banderas.

Hi, my name is Debio, can I play, too?

Welcome to the Cantina. Your timing is excellent. I'm supposed to start learning Japanese again as of last night so my mother in law will be happy. So now I will practice on you. :ROFL:

Konnichiwa!

Just kidding, I won't subject you to any more of my terrible Japanese. ;)

NEVER!!!

*remains committed to the non-twit camp*

*lacks a proper revolutionary-type smiley*

One of us! One of us! One of us!

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com

I am so nervous about tomorrow, yet at the same time, the thought of a schedule that works in a place that does not make me crazy doing things I enjoy is so freeing and glorious. I've felt a creative spark hit that hasn't happened in awhile.

if suffering counts for anything, I say you deserve this job as recompense!!!! Good luck my friend.

finished a short story today while sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for Mom.

Yay me!

yay you!

What he said!

Twilight attacked my daughters when the books first came out. They forced me to read the first book; I got 200 pages in (and it took much antacid to get that far) before throwing it across the room.

I watch the movies only to practice my smartassery. So many opportunities for mockery, so little time.....

I'm so glad my niece outgrew her "omgtwilightissoawesomeyoushouldreadit!" because I didn't want to be cruel to the child. Now she's all... "it's meh" and I'm all "yessss!"

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I rediscovered the craziness of the vet's office last night. It's the only place I seem to be able to spend $800 in 5 seconds. :(

That's how I feel about the restoration auto-parts places.

"I'm sorry, HOW much for a u-joint?"

Hope Kitteh is doing better.

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
aliwood & jallenecs> :e2salute:

Jallenecs> EXACTLY. :D

Twilight makes me glad I have sons instead of daughters. The boys heckle Twilight stuff right along with me, especially since their bio-mom made them watch all the movies when they went to visit her.

Crapolla.... The piles on my desk just had a few dozen litters of paper kittens. >.< *runs to dig herself out before lunch*

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
The boys heckle Twilight stuff right along with me, especially since their bio-mom made them watch all the movies when they went to visit her.

That's...a little odd.

*stares into space* Yeeeess. And maybe Oded Fehr, too.

Oh, yeeeesssss. He's returning in the next Res!dent Eb!l. Don't know how, don't really care.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Let's talk again after you see Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Also: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassbenderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :e2teeth:

...is there a reason we're talking about him in dark red? Is it the dark red of SHAME?

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I turned into the Info Dump Killah last night. Pacing is so much better now. It only required a machete...

Let's talk again after you see Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Also: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Starting to feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen Shame yet. *looks up movie times*

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
That's how I feel about the restoration auto-parts places.

"I'm sorry, HOW much for a u-joint?"

Hope Kitteh is doing better.

and I hope kitteh are ok!!!

Aww. Hope Kitty is better. :Hug2:

Thanks guys. Kitteh isn't better yet (she'll be at the vet all day), but hopefully she will be soon.

*stares into space* Yeeeess. And maybe Oded Fehr, too.

Oh yes. Yum.

Oh, yeeeesssss. He's returning in the next Res!dent Eb!l. Don't know how, don't really care.

Awesome.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score

I love the thought of "dorky glory". It makes me feel all wibbly. :)

Woohoo for the spark! It's been a while since I've felt it properly, too. Mind if I stand next to you to keep warm and hope for an offshoot spark? :)

Yay me!

Well done! I remember doing a lot of writing in the hospital when my mom was ill. Sometimes, it's the best medicine for your psyche. I don't think anything I wrote then is worth the paper it's printed on, now, but then it was 20 years ago. :)

Right. Also Antonio Banderas.

I'm glad the kitty cat will get better, but I'm sorry she has to stay at the V-E-T all day.

Also: totally, totally Antonio Banderas. I don't really think he's all that good-looking, but, oh! That voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.