XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Shue, don't leave us again.

Didn't mean to ... and I still hang out in chat a lot.

Just throwing off the "Can't-Write-Anything-Good" cloud. It's not QUITE gone -- never is -- but maybe hanging around writers might help keep the blues away.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Evidently some people don't believe that Batman and Sparkleponies of DOOM can co-mingle.

HA! I bear evidence of the contrary!

Batman.jpg

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Oh WTF. Bats on unicorn is back and destroying more childhood memories. Thinking about it is one thing. SEEING it again is another.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I do believe it after seeing Bats ride a unicorn with rainbows.

Yeah, but Bobba Fett on Rainbow Dash could take them.

Or form the squickiest slash fic evar.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Besides, think of all the really bad puns we're not making. :Ssh:

Last edited:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Yay! Husband (o' DOOM) gave me my Christmas money today. Twice as much as I was expecting. A couple pieces of software will become mine! And then I'm going to squirrel away the rest until I figure out what to do with it.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Deer trail? Tell me more. I'm sure I have tons of deer, but I've not spotted a trail on my property, just the bordering lot.

Yeah, deer trail. The deer cut through my yard all the time, so there's a trail from two of my neighbor's yards into mine, and across the top of our back yards.

There's also a trail through the pachysandra up the front of my yard. And they use my lilac as a buck rub.

My lot is 7,800 square feet, btw. It's not like I have a ton of land...

But I live in the neighborhood just south of this pin. And you can see how much open space we have around us. There's two streams, as well. And yummy hostas and shrubs.

I gave up on growing tulips about a year after I moved here. :D

I dunno. I've heard that some people have some suspicions about certain people romancing other people.

You know how those "other people" can get sometimes... :gone:

HEY!!

Last edited:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! I turn my back for an hour, and you all break out an innuendo fest AND a smiley orgy! And nobody invited me!

:cry:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:kiss:

It's a good thing this thread is so open to romance. :D

Yes. It is such a good thing.

In a completely unrelated topic, I've run out of things to evacuate and am now dry-heaving.

All this kissy-face...*huuuurrk*

:D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I feel like crap. Since I don't have my arthritis meds anymore (g*dd*mn psycho ex-boss!), I've had to go back to aspirin (for me, ibuprofen is like swallowing a shirt button: unpleasant and ineffective).

Can you say gastritis?

So I have a constant bellyache, nausea, vomiting, and now a headache, just to make the misery complete. AND my body hurts, because all aspirin does is take the edge off.

Damn. double damn.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just throwing off the "Can't-Write-Anything-Good" cloud. It's not QUITE gone -- never is -- but maybe hanging around writers might help keep the blues away.

Ya' gotta gut-stomp that noise, hombre. Everyone thinks they write crap, but the reality is that someone, somewhere, digs our crap. All we have to do is keep at it and keep throwing it out there. The rest is up to Fate, The Universe, and a myriad of other uncontrollable forces.

In the mean time, there are always online gaming communities with Level 7 guilds (that dinged last night thanks to a certain pally's epic questing).

Just sayin'.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I feel like crap. Since I don't have my arthritis meds anymore (g*dd*mn psycho ex-boss!), I've had to go back to aspirin (for me, ibuprofen is like swallowing a shirt button: unpleasant and ineffective).

Can you say gastritis?

So I have a constant bellyache, nausea, vomiting, and now a headache, just to make the misery complete. AND my body hurts, because all aspirin does is take the edge off.

Damn. double damn.

Crap, Junie, that stinks.

Gimme a name and an address. Ace, got any plans for the weekend?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Jallenecs-- :(

I hope it eases up some. Pain sucks.

I've had arthritis since I was eleven years old. you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Most of the time, I am. But sometimes.... sometimes I just want it to stop. Just fricking STOP, just for a little while.

But it never does.

Sorry. Having a bad night; the weather's changing, getting ready to rain down here. it'll pass.

And, please, call me Junely; everybody does. Or Cecilia, if you're feeling froggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.