XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
God, I must be in a combative mood today, judging by what I've posted on Facebook, AW and my writer's group yahoogroup. I've attracted flak from Scarletpeaches too.

It's probably best to go to bed. Goodnight one and all.

We all have days like that. We love you anyway, eye!

:Hug2:

Psychotic.Pink

Registered
Reaction score
I like your siggy, Jallenecs. :3 The dreamstigator one in particular. :D

I most recently started to rework one of my old pieces that's been running around in my head for *counts* wow, about 7 years, and it's strangely inspiring and exciting especially since I've joined a real life writing group and have made changes in the plot that are working really well. :3

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I like your siggy, Jallenecs. :3 The dreamstigator one in particular. :D

I most recently started to rework one of my old pieces that's been running around in my head for *counts* wow, about 7 years, and it's strangely inspiring and exciting especially since I've joined a real life writing group and have made changes in the plot that are working really well. :3

Hi! We already have a Psycho in the Cantina (or many, depending on how you want to read that statement), so you get to be Pink, I guess. I'm Junely, pull up a chair, have a magic glass of the beverage of your choice. Don't step on the smibbles, and watch out for the kraken, she's tetchy.

Always good to know that your writing is going well!

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, Psycho, go to bed already.

Hillary, you can have some of my old birthdays. I've got a stockpile of 'em.

Psychotic.Pink

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! We already have a Psycho in the Cantina (or many, depending on how you want to read that statement), so you get to be Pink, I guess. I'm Junely, pull up a chair, have a magic glass of the beverage of your choice. Don't step on the smibbles, and watch out for the kraken, she's tetchy.

Always good to know that your writing is going well!

Thanks ^^ Sorry about the sudden intrusion, but I thought people here were just as crazy as I am and wouldn't mind. ^^; Nice to meet you!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks ^^ Sorry about the sudden intrusion, but I thought people here were just as crazy as I am and wouldn't mind. ^^; Nice to meet you!

No intrusion. The doors to the Cantina are always open (unless you're a Z-word, because we don't serve their kind in here; you want the Horror Hounds and the Mummy Chihuahua for that).

Crazy is relative in here, thank you! We're all very very normal in here. We have certification and everything. At least in comparison to one another.

Comparison to the rest of the world? Yeah, we're bonkers.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've attracted flak from Scarletpeaches too.

It's probably best to go to bed. Goodnight one and all.

That earns a minimum of ten points in some circles ;)

*runs through Cantina*

*flails wildly*

:e2thud:

Can I go to bed yet?

Yes, because I am in bed already, and thats how you and I seem to roll.

We should make a relative crazy list to see which of us is the maddest hatter by popular vote. 10 gets most self delusional ;)

Night folks.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, I was told on SYW that I probably need a person which English is his or her first language to proofread my WIP. But since half of my WIP is in my laptop and my laptop is in comma, I'm having second doubts about seeking someone now and perhaps just start something new to refresh my mind during this college break.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
....I was going to come up with a witty response to this, but Bos's is way cooler than anything I can think up of at the moment.

In all my time at AW, I have never put someone else's quote in my sig before (despite the recent proliferation of such things).

But I am sorely, sorely tempted with this one.

:D

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hey all, I seem to have lost my motivation. Has anyone seen it? I think I left it over... by... uh... the smibble roasting pit.

Uh oh.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sounds tasty then, if properly prepared.

Does it not count as meat, then? So you can eat it on Fridays?

Yeah, Spanish conquistadors reported it as an amphibian creature so they could it. Church had it classified as such for a century or so and simply let it pass. It was the only red meat animal aproved by the Vatican to be eaten on Lent and although times have changed, the Capybara quirk still remains.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I knew that, now that you have explained it.

But this time I shall hopefully not forget I know it the next time.

Er, or something like that.

:idea:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
So Mr. Kricket and I were just talking about cows and how they all look different in different countries. I mentioned something along the line about how in the US we have the black and white cows for milk and black ones for meat.

I chuckled and said, "We're racist. We kill the black cows and eat their meat."

Mr. Kricket looks at me appalled and says,"Don't be racist, we kill the brown ones too."

We then both died of laughter for a while and I thought I'd share.

BTW, I'm fully aware that I am an evil person and will possibly (well, most likely) go to hell one day.

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.