January 2012 Blog Chain

Inkstrokes

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
I'm afraid to find the place where I'm not living.
Website
drlong67.wordpress.com
If it's not too late, I'll throw my hat in the ring. My computer, sadly, succumbed to a nasty virus. At first I was sympathetic, but as it's illness worn on, so my patience wore out. In the end, I subjected it to the most comprehensive test known to computer-kind, the bounce test. It failed.
Hello Apple.
So, my computer access is limited and the piece will have to be an older piece I read at the Celebration of The Arts Festivale about a year or two ago. I shall blow the dust off it and spruce it up.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss, Ink. You're welcome to chain up with whatever you have on hand!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Well, at least you told us up front instead of going all AWOL like the others :)

Proach has been removed from the chain by request. Suzanne Seese is next.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Diana Rajchel has one day left before being censored to the chain bottom.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Can I join in on this? The blog chain seems pretty long already; does it die at the end of Jan?

You know, it's never come up. But since the next month's chain doesn't start until a week or so has passed a little overlap won't kill anybody. Still, the more the merrier.

Incidentally, let's get some ideas for February's chain flowing. The chain covered the whole "lovey dovey Valentiney" thing in 2010, so I'd prefer something a little more outside the box. We'll go for the mushy stuff if we have to, but expect a very bitter post from me if that comes to pass :)

LilGreenBookworm

I write with crayons.
Registered
Reaction score
Pretend you (or your character) are single, and a mysterious stranger strangers leaves a card on your doorstep. Inside is a $100 bill and a message telling you to take the day to pamper yourself. Would you track the stranger down and press charges for being a stalker? Donate the money to a homeless shelter? Buy ten pounds of chocolate, melt it in the tub, and have the most delicious bath ever? The possibilities are endless!

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Hey for February since we are looking to avoid the Valentine bit, how about since it is the second month of the year, we do something like "Second Chances"?
Hm, I like that one. It allows people to be mushy if they want but doesn't require it :)

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
i like the second chance theme too

The only one i can think of is failed resolutions. People usually get to February and have that cigarette, miss that gym session, or forget about their diet

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)