AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: January 2012 Blog Chain

Now I've gone and done it. By releasing the bump genie from the bottle I've guaranteed that the queue will be howling chaos forevermore.

Alpha Echo
    is next by request. Don't let us down, or we'll have to let you down (to the queue bottom ).
    Excerpts from Nonexistent Books - my literary blog and daily writing exercise all rolled up into one! Short sections of books that don't (and perhaps shouldn't) exist. Like what you see? Purchase a print or ebook version!

I write with crayons. LilGreenBookworm's Avatar
    I am up after Alpha Echo (I think). My computer is going a little haywire on me, so I wrote up my blog entry and set it to post tomorrow morning. If my turn comes up and I don't post the link, just check the mayhem blog in my siggy, that's where it will be.
    One toddler, one 24/7 stay-at-home mom, one hell of a time trying to write.

When my eyes shut down for the night, my brain stirs up a big ol' pot of weirdness.

Guest bloggers always welcome!

I should be writing. Alpha Echo's Avatar
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
    T.E. Lawrence

And, as was foretold just two posts ago, LilGreenBookworm gets to set out the banquet next. I'll update the link as requested if there's no further word.
    Excerpts from Nonexistent Books - my literary blog and daily writing exercise all rolled up into one! Short sections of books that don't (and perhaps shouldn't) exist. Like what you see? Purchase a print or ebook version!

practical experience, FTW MamaStrong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Echo View Post
    For some reason, I can't read it.

You can bump me up...I'm gone this weekend until Monday evening, and I can't guarentee I'll be online all that much. So if you can get me in, or give me the go ahead, I'm ready.
    That's weird, because when I click the link, I can read it. Is anyone else having a problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    That's weird, because when I click the link, I can read it. Is anyone else having a problem with it?
    I can read it just fine. I think what happened is that the link was posted before the entry was live, but it should be okay now.

practical experience, FTW MamaStrong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orion_mk3 View Post
    I can read it just fine. I think what happened is that the link was posted before the entry was live, but it should be okay now.
    Gotcha, yeah I did go edit one thing after I originally posted. Thanks!

I write with crayons. LilGreenBookworm's Avatar
    My Winter Nightmare. It's kind of long, so I might edit it down at some point, when I have a chance.
    One toddler, one 24/7 stay-at-home mom, one hell of a time trying to write.

When my eyes shut down for the night, my brain stirs up a big ol' pot of weirdness.

Guest bloggers always welcome!

Well it looks like Domoviye didn't get much of a respite after all!

Quote Originally Posted by orion_mk3 View Post
    Well it looks like Domoviye didn't get much of a respite after all!
    Yes I'm quite upset with all of you, I was thinking I could have this up on the 14th or even 15th.
    Alas, I must now bend over my keyboard, stop procrastinating and actually write.

I'll have it ready in an hour or two, three tops. I have it all planned out.

My Blogs
    :
    Living and Working in China: Dealing with Chinese business, society and culture.
    Let's Get Happy A motivational and self-help blog.

And here we go.

My Blogs
    :
    Living and Working in China: Dealing with Chinese business, society and culture.
    Let's Get Happy A motivational and self-help blog.

practical experience, FTW Turndog-Millionaire's Avatar
    So far the blogs have been so good, a very high standard indeed. Been quite a variety of things too which is good too

Lets hope this continued for the next 2 weeks

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)
    Create the Ultimate Author Platform: Download How To Build An Author House for FREE

My Blog l Twitter l Facebook l Goodreads

writingismypassion gets to be passionate next.

Shards of Glass ~ Revising based on beta feedback.
    Rekindle ~ Working Title ~ 8,695 words. ON HOLD.

THIS IS LIFE (My Blog)
    Sharing God's Truth (A Devotional Blog)

And I Tweet.

kimberlycreates gets to be herself next.
    Last edited by orion_mk3; 01-14-2012 at 12:34 AM.

kimberlycreates has one day left. Don't tell me that, after all our productivity of late, that we're going back to bumping people to the queue bottom!

insert witty title here kimberlycreates's Avatar
    Yikes. Sorry, I'll have it up tomorrow morning.

You'll find it here after 10 am Central time.
    Last edited by kimberlycreates; 01-15-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    kimberlycreates
    writing | editing | coaching
    visit me at kimberlycreates.com and #writingstreak!

let's connect!
    facebook | twitter | linkedin

Abielle Rose gets to blossom next.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Is there anyway I can get in on this?

http://quirkythomas.blogspot.com

Me too, It sounds like fun and I used to live in the Midwest so I have have TONS of material to work with!

http://thomaswillamspychalski.wordpress.com/

Sure. I'll pencil you guys in. Just be sure to subscribe to the thread so you see when your turn is up

Great, thanks a lot, I subscribed to the thread so I'm ready when I get the call lol.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Done, thanks.

AbielleRose has one day left before withering to the chain bottom.

AbielleRose is out of time and falls to the very bottom of the chain. Proach is next.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast