Great places to promote your Ebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skellie

Registered
Reaction score
Hey nitaworm - can you tell us a bit more about success you've had with these sites? I'm always interested to hear authors talk about what has worked for them.

Heitkemper

I gotta have more cowbell baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.MHeitkemperBooks.com
I checked out 99-cent-network, and managed to get my book on the site. However, not two days after it's listed I received an email that wants me to pay $25-$50/month to keep my book listed there. What I went into thinking was a free service may not be free any longer. Guess I missed the prime time to be listed.

Sherrie Cronin

imagining doing the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
Website
46ascending.org
Hi Bektamun (3000 year old vampire....). Trying to get my newly published ebook about a secret society of telepaths mentioned anywhere that I can. I went to your blog (very nice) and would love any sort of mention from you and be happy to return the favor. Will send you an email also but was afraid it might get caught up in your spam filter. Also, are there other authors you know of in the science fiction/fantasy writing world who might be willing to exchange a little publicity like this? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
The best bang for my promotional ebook buck has been with Kindle Daily, Pixel of Ink and just plain virtual touring.

victoriafoyt

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nitaworm!

So you've tried Kindle Daily before? Merrihat and I were just discussing this in another thread.

If you don't mind me asking, what plan did you go with? We were thinking about testing the waters with just the $25 plan...

You think you got some good sales from it?

Also I haven't checked out Pixel of Ink yet... i'll give it a look.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.