I need to send my kindle version to reviewers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhush

Slave to the metal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi guys. Dont know if this is the place to post this but I have several reviewers who want me to send them the kindle version of my novel for their review. I know I need to do this for free, so do I just knock it down to free for them or what? Ive never done this and I dont want to seem unprofessional heh.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Most authors just send me the ebook as an attachment, sometimes they give me a secure link or discount code.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Usually I get a mobi file sent to me by the author. Some have done a discount code but I have no idea how this is done. I suspect the sending the file is the easiest - you must have one on your hard drive from when you created it, just send them that.

harriet47

journo turned novelist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
harrietschultz.blogspot.com
I've been confused about this too, but found that my word.doc could be easily converted to a pdf. I also sent one reviewer the kindle version of my book as a "gift." You can do that right from your book's Amazon page. There's a lot of talk of ARCs and Netgalley, which get confusing, but those are mostly for traditional publishers seeking advance reviews. If I'm wrong about this, or someone has more information, I'd appreciate it too.

Hi guys. Dont know if this is the place to post this but I have several reviewers who want me to send them the kindle version of my novel for their review. I know I need to do this for free, so do I just knock it down to free for them or what? Ive never done this and I dont want to seem unprofessional heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.