Person of Interest.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You have to remember, Reese was a secret agent, he knows how to not get caught. I would think he'd be able to outsmart the police.

Perhaps, but he's been caught by the authorities and his enemies more than a few times such as when he first encountered and turned Fosco into his mole. Reese also knows how to escape from tight situations, but I just don't think he could waltz around as freely as he does and continue to pull off these narrow escapes.

I like the show just fine, but for me it strains credibility that anyone could engage in the level of fighting, shooting, explosions and general mayhem as Reese does and disappear without leaving any clue to his whereabouts.

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm not waiting patiently. But, I *am* waiting...

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The cast of Person of Interest give some information about what's coming when the show returns.

Coming off the first season’s cliffhanger ending, the cast and crew of Person of Interest are naturally a little cagey about revealing too much about the future of the CBS crime.

“It’s hard doing interviews for Person of Interest because there is much you cannot say,” co-star Taraji Henson told journalists at Comic-Con International, where she was joined by fellow cast members Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel and Kevin Chapman, executive producer Greg Plageman and creator Jonathan Nolan.

Produced by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions, Person of Interest centers on a mysterious billionaire named Mr. Finch (Emerson) who develops a computer program that predicts the identities of those who will be involved in a violent crime sometime in the future. However, it can’t determine whether the person will be the perpetrator, the victim or a witness, or when or where the crime will take place. So he recruits a presumed-dead former CIA agent (Caviezel) to help him top the crimes from taking place.

If we give away secrets, Nolan holds us down and J.J. Abrams beats us,” laughed Chapman, who plays Detective Lionel Fusco. “You go to the Bad Robot dungeon.”

“There are some big things going on next season, and we don’t find him right away,” added Henson, referring to the kidnapped Finch. “I’ll just say that.”

Emerson said the second season marks a drastic departure for the series. “We are already in new territory,” the Lost alum said. “We are out of the library and in new territory.”

MsDashwood

Getting back to writing...
Registered
Reaction score
The cast of Person of Interest give some information about what's coming when the show returns.

Emerson said the second season marks a drastic departure for the series. “We are already in new territory,” the Lost alum said. “We are out of the library and in new territory.”

Oh? Huh...

I hear ya - Looking forward to spending Thursday nights with Jim Caviezel. ;)

Yeh, I like him :D

I've not 'heard' his name. How is it pronounced?
Is it Ka-weasel or Cavvi-sell? :tongue

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Steve - I'm marking my calendar right now. ;)

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
It didn't occur to me before, but in hindsight something they could do to make this show even better was to add a dog :D.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
YESSSSS!!!

Enjoyed the premier, but hope they wrap everything up next week.

Not crazy about the dog. :Shrug:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhhh,

Caviezel would make an awesome Batman. ;)

AlexPiper

Wayward Wordsmith
Registered
Reaction score
Seattle, WA -- land of rain, home of the spice caf
Website
www.fabulaurbanus.com
I know, right? I'm fairly convinced he could pull off that "fundamentally emotionally broken individual who has a plethora of random skills related to kickassery" role, somehow. ;)

That said, I actually like the fact that where most badass sorts (a'la Batman) speak in a growly, threatening tone when confronting people, Reese is always rather soft-spoken and even sounds almost *calm* even when he has a gun pointed at his head... which somehow, makes him that much more frightening.