Person of Interest.

playground

Registered
Reaction score
New trailer for Person of Interest was released if anyone is interested. Shows a good bit but it does make it look like this season will be phenomenal.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New trailer for Person of Interest was released if anyone is interested. Shows a good bit but it does make it look like this season will be phenomenal.

Got a link? I can't find one.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sooooo...nobody watched? :Huh:

Nice to see you Mr. Finch and Mr. Reese. My, has it really been a year? Time flies when you're not watching that fucking Limitless that bogarted your slot.

The one thing I've never got behind is Reese and Root's zealous adherence (with a few occasional slips) to Finch's "kneecapping only, no killing" dictate.

You'd think at least one NYPD detective would notice, "Sure are a lot of guys getting shot in the knees lately..."

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
I did a super fast watch using FF. Will have to do a *real* watch this weekend. I liked the use of (sorry, I can't remember the color for spoilers, so you'll have to imagine what this said), though.

Last edited:

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Didn't they actually do that at one point? It sounds so familiar...
Agree. I think in the first season, or maybe the second, that was one of the identifying characteristics they were using in searching for "The Man in the Suit."

Last edited:

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I watched. Wound up kind of meh about it.

Meh, is one word. Zzzzzzzz another one. :sleepy: So far these first three episodes have been a stone cold SNOOZE. My wife fell dead asleep on one and stayed through the second. Not a good sign, Jonathan Nolan.

Hopefully, beginning with this week things start getting more interesting. They could hardly get much duller--I hope. :e2yawn:

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Meh, is one word. Zzzzzzzz another one. :sleepy: So far these first three episodes have been a stone cold SNOOZE. My wife fell dead asleep on one and stayed through the second. Not a good sign, Jonathan Nolan.

Hopefully, beginning with this week things start getting more interesting. They could hardly get much duller--I hope. :e2yawn:

Okay. Things got verrrrrrrry interesting in the Monday night episode.

No spoilers, but let's just it was...verrrrrrrrry interesting. :e2brows:

Sam Argent

Rygel XVI
Registered
Reaction score
I'm very thankful that my mom dvrs this because I kept tuning in on the wrong day(stupid cbs). Anyways, I like the new season so far, especially 6,741.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm very thankful that my mom dvrs this because I kept tuning in on the wrong day(stupid cbs). Anyways, I like the new season so far, especially 6,741.

I don't really like the new season so much, but I LOVED, "6,741!"

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Hmmm, hubs and I watched the second episode and both thought the series had become mostly a parody of itself. We decided to scrap the rest (it seems to be on 2x per week? We are getting 2 different episodes per week on the DVR, at least). Now you guys are making me rethink.

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
I just watched the first ep of the new season, but I must say, this anthropomorphizing of the machine is annoying and ridiculous. "Daddy please don't kill me, tell me what I did wrong, daddy, no!"
Ugh. It was way cooler when it was just an uncannily perceptive computer and the humans using it.

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't the whole point that Root figured out Finch hadn't just made a really smart computer but an actual AI? But Finch had restricted communication solely to the numbers, leaving the Machine virtually voiceless.

It's the final season though (from what I can tell) and they're cranking through the final few episodes by running it Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it's not going to be as much of a mess as the final season of The Mentalist was.

kikazaru

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
Last night's episode was terrific. I will not give away any spoilers, but I think that it was the correct and logical way to start wrapping up the series - both Harold and Root were amazing but I especially loved Harold's scene in the last few minutes.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last night's episode was terrific. I will not give away any spoilers, but I think that it was the correct and logical way to start wrapping up the series - both Harold and Root were amazing but I especially loved Harold's scene in the last few minutes.

I was...surprised. :Wha: Did not see that coming.