Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Jonathan David Publishers, Inc.

Nasty Woman AW Moderator regdog's Avatar

Jonathan David Publishers, Inc.

Does anyone have any information on Jonathon David Publishers Inc. I know they take direct from author submissions, but I can't find any information about whether they are into co-publishing
    My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing

Banned
    Looks to be a solid publisher with very good sales with their mainstream publishing arm, listed under Featured Titles.

They appear to have a POD imprint, and those titles are listed under the Books on Demand tab, and are distributed through Lightning Source. They have very tepid sales under 100 units.

Nasty Woman AW Moderator regdog's Avatar
    Thank you
    My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing

Hagiographically Advantaged AW Moderator HapiSofi's Avatar
    That link takes me to a page that says their books can be purchased at Amazon, B&N online, and JudaicaBookstore.com. To me, that translates as they have no sales and distribution deal.
    Winner of the Best Drycleaner on the Block Award.

Banned
    Hapi, they have their own distribution team for their mainstream imprint, and sales are very respectable - anywhere from a couple thousand to thirty-five thousand.

The POD sales are what you'd normally see from an POD - no distribution except being available in the usual places. So it appears they do no marketing or promotion for those books.

Write faster! FASTER! G. Applejack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless1 View Post
    Hapi, they have their own distribution team for their mainstream imprint, and sales are very respectable - anywhere from a couple thousand to thirty-five thousand.
    Where are you seeing this info? I'm unable to find it.