Revenge

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Such a good show though. It seems to me that networks make these half seasons and then split them up to hedge their bets. I think it will continue. It is on the cover of lots of magazines in the grocery store. So hopefully... My friend and I watch it each week and text and talk during commercials. Such dorks. Love the show.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Did you guys like the finale?

I finally got a chance to watch it and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.

Poor dog... ::sniff::

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I love tough female characters and shady people with secret agendas. Should I be watching this?

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
I love tough female characters and shady people with secret agendas. Should I be watching this?

YES! This show is made of win. It's soapy and revengy and twisty and pretty in all the right ways. The main character is definitely shady (despite the pretty) and has secret agendas. Plus she kicks ass.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
Loved the finale. But, what was with Nolan saying "don't do anything revengie til I get there." Really, revengie?

Love it and don't know how I will wait for the Fall.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
That was the best line of the show*. I would have been dying laughing if Emanda wasn't so sad.

(Well, that and "Let it play.")

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
I guarantee she's okay.

She's definitely too smart to get on that plane after Conrad said "If you get on that plane, it's the last thing you ever do."

Right? ::chews nails::

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't believe for a moment Victoria is dead. This follows the soap format to closely to let that happen. Plenty of clues in the scene where she gets close to the plane. That said, one never knows for sure.
I thought I heard Nolan say to Emily when she reached for the pin she had hidden to spring their shackles, "I am not worthy."
Real or misheard it cracked me up.

Totally missed the "revengie" remark.

Big danger with the mom's alive ender, but I've decided to trust.

Maria S

Registered
Reaction score
This show is absolutely amazing. Why the lack of posts?

Season 2 is, in my opinion, even better than Season 1. So much has happened, yet so much could still happen. I can see them successfully making this show last for several more seasons.

I'm curious about Fauxmanda and Emily's continually deteriorating relationship. This have to come to a head there, right?

And I love the flashback episodes in this show. Its a relief to finally see what Emily's mysterious activities were between her release from juvie and her life in the Hampton's.

Is there a rule about revealing specific things that might be spoilery to people who aren't caught up?

CJ Knightrey

She Who Constantly Changes Avatars
Registered
Reaction score
I really love this show. It's great that there are so many strong female characters that can take care of themselves and a show with a female lead that doesn't involve a lot of romance. Though I really like this season, I feel like they changed Nolan and I don't like it. He just talks and act differently.

Maria S

Registered
Reaction score
I feel that they've made Nolan too gimmicky, and they've kind of turned him into a martyr.

Daniel ticks me off, but I hope that he and Emily get back together. Not seriously of course, but I'd love to see her back to her old games with him.

What do you think of the Porter brother storyline? I'm not sure how I feel about it.

You're so right about the strong female characters. All of them are tough chicks. Its refreshing. I'm waiting for Amanda to take charge of Jacks problems for him. If she knew what was going on those thugs would be done for.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
I agree with the change in Nolan. He was better before.

I think Aiden is a goner. He will die soon. More need for Revenge and the hero stands alone.

Porter bros. Hmmm, I hate to watch it, but it is a good story. Emily will get involved and kick their butts.

Can't wait for the return this spring.

CharacterInWhite

Kind of a big deal
Registered
Reaction score
Emily Van Camp may unseat Kristen Bell as my celebrity crush.

Maybe. Hard to tell.

Maria S

Registered
Reaction score
Emily Van Camp may unseat Kristen Bell as my celebrity crush.

Maybe. Hard to tell.
I love her. She's so perfect for the show.

Aiden probably is a goner. And I hope Amanda and Jack break up. She's so phony and he's so sweet.

I'm so impatient for January. I want to see what happens!

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
I'd been told forever to give this show a chance, and Season 1 finally came available on Netflix streaming.

Um, we watched 22 episodes in 3 days...I kid you knot.

However, my OnDemand only has four episodes of season two. Surely there have been more than four!

Great show, but i don't want to jump into S2 without seeing why Victoria didn't get on the plane!

EChavez

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody here still watching? I was not happy when they killed Amanda off this season. I think it would have been more interesting for Jack to find out the truth and have to wrestle with his feelings for both of them.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
I watch for Aiden. I appreciate that they generally have him dressed in a suit, or half naked fresh from the shower.

From what I understand Josh Bowman's character makes an exit soon, so that will be worth watching for.

EChavez

Registered
Reaction score
Oh no, where did you hear that?! I like that particular character. I had heard they were going to be killing off a character soon, but I hadn't heard who it was. :(

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
He was doing a radio interview the other day and was talking about roles he had been auditioning for. The radio hosts pointed out it wasn't hard to work out which main character wasn't coming back ;)

seaaircarol

Frustrated Pluviophile
Registered
Reaction score
I saw that he and Emily VanCamp are dating in real life.

EChavez

Registered
Reaction score
Oh that is such a bummer. I have to admit that I'm partial to him because he looks like a grown up version of my son. When I first watched the show I was always rooting for Daniel and finally I realized why. lol

I had heard that he and Emily are dating. I think they make a great looking couple.

EChavez

Registered
Reaction score
Well it wasn't Daniel after all! :) But I was still sad. I am probably one of the only people that actually liked Declan. I didn't want anyone to go, actually.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
Yeah. I actually didn't even consider Declan, but I suppose he is/was a major character...or at least a character that had been around from the beginning.

But is Aidan dead too? I'm gonna have a hard time buying that Daniel was able to get the drop on him. Aidan was a trained assassin!