AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The Write Agenda

Threaded View

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar

The Write Agenda

This is one of those "words fail" sorts of situations, so I'll simply quote Writer Beware re: The Agenda of "The Write Agenda":

Some of you may be aware that for the past few months, a group calling itself The Write Agenda has been attempting to wage a disinformation campaign against Writer Beware and other anti-scam activists.
    More information via Making Light: The Write Agenda: The wrong company to keep

And some commentary from current SFWA President John Scalzi: Writer Beware and “The Write Agenda”

I'm not posting a link to the actual site in question both to deprive them of the Google juice and because it throws up malware warnings.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 10-04-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat