• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

The Write Agenda

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
WTF is the MATTER with these people? Are they professional? Nope. Are they mature? Evidently not. Are they even sane? Got my doubts, folks.

ETA: For those who may not want to give those Wrong Agenda yahoos a page hit.
that is soooo funny. and yes, i wouldnt bother giving them a hit, cos that's all they really want.

bunch a loons.

Wallace Cass

Potato Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wallacecass.com
Hi Guys,

I hope I don't stir up too much by posting this but I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions on a group I just found on Google: The Write Agenda.

Now, I don't believe everything I read but I have to say that this organization comes across as the anti-matter counterpart to Absolute Write. I started reading their stuff because I wanted to discover what they are about and obviously, these are people I don't want to know.

One part that made me laugh out loud was where they compared the SFWA to a cult. I thought that was hilarious, especially since I've always considered SFWA membership to be a prestigious thing to have on the ole writin' resume.

I'm telling you, it's like AW are the Jedis and The Write Agenda are the Sith, to use a Star Wars comparison.

Wallace

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

I'm telling you, it's like AW are the Jedis and The Write Agenda are the Sith, to use a Star Wars comparison.

Wallace

That would work if the Sith were non compos mentis as well as evil. They're just evil.

Gillhoughly

Grumpy writer and editor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Getting blitzed at Gillhoughly's Reef, Haleakaloha
They're still around??

I thought all their negativity had formed a mini black hole and sucked them inside out.

Wallace Cass-- give your computer a check up. There's malware all over that site.

The last time I visited my machine picked up a bug, so I've not been back. Wrong Agenda is a vindictive (and ultimately ineffective) little troll.

Wallace Cass

Potato Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wallacecass.com
They're still around??

I thought all their negativity had formed a mini black hole and sucked them inside out.

Wallace Cass-- give your computer a check up. There's malware all over that site.

The last time I visited my machine picked up a bug, so I've not been back. Wrong Agenda is a vindictive (and ultimately ineffective) little troll.

Thanks, I just ran a quick scan and everything's clean. I certainly won't go over there again.

Wallace

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
So from what everyone is saying the site is ugly, nasty, clueless, and packing more viruses than a sailor just back from shore leave in Marsailles. Sounds like a fun spot to while away an afternoon, all right.

Wallace Cass

Potato Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wallacecass.com
So from what everyone is saying the site is ugly, nasty, clueless, and packing more viruses than a sailor just back from shore leave in Marsailles. Sounds like a fun spot to while away an afternoon, all right.

I'd rather go back to Marseilles. I had a lot of fun the last time I was there and I was a sailor.

Wallace

twm

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I check on them once and while from my Unix box and it's full of stupid. So full it makes my head hurt.