A Life of Crime and Chocolate

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
More garden pics here. Bragging a bit, I know. :)

I don't get much editing done on the weekends with everyone home. Monday and Tuesday I get from 8:30 to 12:30 while my daughter is at work and the baby is at the sitters. Looking forward to school starting again when I get my whole day Mon & Tues back. :)

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! It's lovely!

Our orange tree and lemon tree are both bearing fruit again. I can't wait for them to be ready!

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee
I woke up early. Eh, I make go back to bed. *flops*

After much deliberation with myself though, I think I've finally come to the realization that I can't write Contemporary Romance to save my life. :tongue

......And I'm fine with that. :D ;)

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
Nice, History!

I did not wake up early, but I am well-rested.

Silver-Midnight, what genre's up next?

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
Silver-Midnight, what genre's up next?

Well, so far, I'm still able to write Urban Fantasy and Suspense/Thriller(with varying levels of Romance). So, I might just stick with those for a while. I just wanted to try Contemporary Romance(or Chick-Lit) again just so I had something else to write. However, I finally just get that I don't really have the skill set to write it I think. :ROFL: At least not right now. Maybe later. But meh. I'll just focus on the genres I'm writing. There are still some things that I have to learn how to do in writing Suspense/Thriller anyway. :D

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
It's 3am here but it's too hot to sleep, so I am up eating chocolate. Not writing because I'm too tired. But I also figured I couldn't write romance a while ago. My friend keeps trying to push me into doing the story but I just don't have any idea how to go about it. So I'm sticking with murders and aliens and stuff. Stuff I know, you know? ;)

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
Romance is a challenging genre. The HEA formula should be so simple, but that's part of what makes it difficult. Plus, I crack up when writing the smexy scenes. Can't do it.

Not that other genres aren't challenging too. I'm much better at blowing things up, and with unusual critters. I write UF too, Silver-Midnight. For some reason I tend to get more UF ideas than anything else. I'm ignoring them now in favor of my post-apocalyptic-light alternate reality thriller. There's a huge market for the PALARTH genre, as I'm sure you're aware. :tongue

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Just popping in. Still at the Bro's house and waiting for a new router.
Today sis-in-law and self went to a local park, had tea and then got drenched going back to the car! Heigh ho! Butr am having a great time with the family.

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
Romance is a challenging genre. The HEA formula should be so simple, but that's part of what makes it difficult. Plus, I crack up when writing the smexy scenes. Can't do it.

Not that other genres aren't challenging too. I'm much better at blowing things up, and with unusual critters. I write UF too, Silver-Midnight. For some reason I tend to get more UF ideas than anything else. I'm ignoring them now in favor of my post-apocalyptic-light alternate reality thriller. There's a huge market for the PALARTH genre, as I'm sure you're aware. :tongue

Haha! Cool. I'm working on an Urban Fantasy right now and I've got a few things planned after that one is done. I haven't gotten to it for a bit because I'm trying to finish this galley that I have right now. (I only have a few chapters left in it. Ugh.)

Mr Mitchell

Registered
Reaction score
Helly everyone, I'm this in my hoilday home, I am having fun and got a idea for a short story contest.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: everyone. :)

We're off for Disney. Again. I'll still be around here and there. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
I you have fun HJ!! :D

--

I finished another book yesterday. Hopefully, if I'm lucky I'll finish another today. Woot!! :D

But because I'm reading some much, I haven't been writing that much. :( Ah, well. I can make it up I guess. I hope I can in any case. :)

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: everyone. :)

We're off for Disney. Again. I'll still be around here and there. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Make sure you pack plenty of chocolate for the trip.:D

Have fun.:Hug2:

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I'll send some your way as well::Sun:
And if that doesn't work, as backup: :e2fight:

Open to all you may need them!

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
Hi all! I was told there would be chocolate.

I must also tell onesecondglance that I'm not stalking him (despite the fact that he's the one who pointed me at AW to begin with); it's just that he's in all the good threads.

Namatu, though...there may be a little stalking going on.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
See, I thought you were stalking me...

Bribe me with a couple of chapters and I'll see what I can do. ;)

In truth, I think I lack the appropriate psychosis to be a proper stalker. However, if you come to my area for a book signing, I will show up and blush like a fangirl when you sign my copy.