A Life of Crime and Chocolate

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Reminder to self: Don't read this thread at 7am, people look at your funny when you order chocolate cake with your coffee for breakfast.:D

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
I know, right?! It sounds good to me.

Right now I'm making chocolate chip pancakes. Because what's better right before the beach than chocolate chip pancakes?

Life is good.

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Chocolate cake for breakfast? Brilliant idea. Now I have to go out and get some . . . so much chocolate cake in the world, so little time to eat it all.

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
I've been editing nonfic so much lately, I needed a dose of fun so I entered a Miss snark's blog contest. Lucky I got it in on time as the limit was 25 entries.

Ugh. Court again tomorrow. So this is the child support one. The judge asked for DNA, but my daughter got nothing in the mail about it. I went into court to ask if we needed some paper or other to get the baby's DNA since the court asked for one of the dad. The lady said we will probably get the paperwork for the order on Tues. Which made no sense to me since, the judge ordered it the last time, just mail us the damn thing. Sheesh..... my daughter misses school for this stuff, the other court date I requested after school.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hope all goes well at court tomorrow, HS.

*Hands over plate of cookies* Here ya go, you'll need to keep your strength up.

And good luck with Miss Snarks blog contest.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, if any of you are friends with Ken Hoss on Facebook, will you please go by and leave him an encouraging note? Thanks.

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Cut two fingres this morning and typing is difficult. Also had a cold fignres up the spine moment. Driving home today I was behind a Rover car. I have to get a car and thought how nice it would be to have Rover again. Got home to find my Bro had emailed me - he thinks he has found me a car - and it is a Rover. Creepy. Spooky music.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Strange thing.

I heard somebody with a delightful Scots accent talking about chocolate pudding. She pronounced it - chawklit pooddin'.

Am I picking up on something?

:D :D

HistorySleuth

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Thanks for the cookies muse. :)

I guess court went OK. Postponed. The dad got yelled at by the judge because she told him last time to go to legal aid and ask for an attorney. He didn't turn in the financial paperwork. It is actually good I think since now the judge is annoyed with him, plus he's 18, and will be done with high school, so he'll be able to get a job with no excuse, so more support for my grandbaby other than $25 dollars a month. Next date is the 11th for custody part. Hopefully this will be over soon.

Other than that things are good and I've been squeezing in some editing time daily.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the cookies muse. :)

I guess court went OK. Postponed. The dad got yelled at by the judge because she told him last time to go to legal aid and ask for an attorney. He didn't turn in the financial paperwork. It is actually good I think since now the judge is annoyed with him, plus he's 18, and will be done with high school, so he'll be able to get a job with no excuse, so more support for my grandbaby other than $25 dollars a month. Next date is the 11th for custody part. Hopefully this will be over soon.

Other than that things are good and I've been squeezing in some editing time daily.

:Hug2: Hope the dad gets his act together post-haste!

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Hope the dad gets his act together post-haste!
Seconded.

Holy ice cream sprinkles, someone please send chocolate. Work is drowning me, and it will only get worse. I need chocolate. Or lottery winnings. In fact, I might give up chocolate if I can get lottery winnings (big ones, of course; chocolate should not be given up lightly).

HistorySleuth

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
If you do get lottery winnings, Namatu, you will be able to have your chocolate delivered while you're working, and have one of those scantily clad guys fan you with one of those big palm leaves as he drops bonbons into your mouth. :D

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
If you do get lottery winnings, Namatu, you will be able to have your chocolate delivered while you're working hanging out by the pool, and have one of those scantily clad guys fan you with one of those big palm leaves as he drops bonbons into your mouth. :D

FIFY.

:D

:Wha: Hey, wait. This lottery thing is sounding pretty good.

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
Lottery? Yes please. Then I could pay someone to clean this house next time I have guests coming.

I just realised I threw out a bag of food thinking it was rubbish. My Marks and Spencers biscuits were in there... :(

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
If you do get lottery winnings, Namatu, you will be able to have your chocolate delivered while you're working, and have one of those scantily clad guys fan you with one of those big palm leaves as he drops bonbons into your mouth. :D
Working? My lottery winnings will be big enough that the only thing I'll be working on is sharing my new, giant chocolate supply with needy friends. :D And my writing, of course. But other working? Noooooo.