Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publisher] Bibliomotion

SkipII

[Publisher] Bibliomotion

A new venture between two industry vets with a good background - Erika Heilman and Jill Friedlander. I've been impressed with Erika so far.

Anyone worked with either of them - or had any interaction with Biliomotion?

Hagiographically Advantaged AW Moderator HapiSofi's Avatar
    Link?
    Winner of the Best Drycleaner on the Block Award.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    http://bibliomotion.com/

This bit from their BiblioBasics page just about covers it, methinks:

At Bibliomotion, we do not envision you selling single copies of your book at the back of a lecture hall. We do anticipate working with you to sell bulk copies (print and/or e-book) of the book as part of your speaking engagements and keynote addresses. We would also offer you the option to purchase unlimited copies for resale or personal use at a 50% discount.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Wow. That website is...slick.

I've OD'd on inspirational team-building motivational business-speak, so it's not really doing much for me. I know people who would eat it up with a spoon, though.
    Why doesn't George R. R. Martin use Twitter? He already killed off all 140 characters.

I don't see mention of thier books anywhere on the site. Do they have any out yet? Who are their authors?

Banned
    Eh...typical psycho-blabbery about how the old guard is out of gas and only these guys can fit into the " new realities." Please. It's an old mantra that is starting to show its wear. No matter how you prettify it, they're a publisher looking to separate you from you money.