The Denver 9/27 Gathering Conspiracy

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As many of you know, I like to keep my finger on the pulse of the conspiracy world (for fun, imagination, paranoia, skepticism practice, mocking people, learning the odd legit alt news, etc.).

That world is abuzz (and I'm sure PD will confirm this) about tomorrow and the shit going down in Denver.

http://epinoiasphere.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/ive-got-a-bad-feeling/

This blog does as good a job of putting many of the facts in one place. The President will be in Denver to oversee the largest anti-terrorism drill ever undertaken. Homeland Security will be there. Nasa will be there. Lots of folks will be there. Hundreds of major companies are having conferences in Denver this week. Congress is on recess. Parliment's on recess. The UN's on recess. It's almost creepy.

The thing about Denver is, that is designed to be the new capital of the US, complete with a vast underground bunker complex.

Many CTs (conspiracy theorists) believe that one of three things might go down. Financial Collapse/Riots, False Flag event. Or...PD's comet Elenin's alignment might cause an earthquake:

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/09/comet-elenin-2011-just-before-elenin.html

Please note, that I am not saying anything will happen, just that there are a lot of people (probably crazy people) who believe it. It is, at least, an interesting coincidence.

In any event. Have a great week and try not to be killed by an earthquake, alien invasion, or false flag terror event, if possible.

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
The Denver Airport conspiracy theories are definitely some of the more interesting and elaborate out there. I almost want to visit just to see the controversial artworks.

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Also, we can apparently expect the NWO to involve biopolymers in some nefarious way. Not one, but TWO biopolymer conferences are running in Denver this week!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also, we can apparently expect the NWO to involve biopolymers in some nefarious way. Not one, but TWO biopolymer conferences are running in Denver this week!

Yeah, that seemed rather innocuous. But....biopolymer doom could be....um...I got nuthin.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Well, Diana, I never knew, :)

Meanwhile, here's a very boring msm news item from the local schmokal news station there in Denver where they highlight Denver's weekend disaster/terror preparedness drill. And at the very end of this somewhat fluffy news piece, they include a bit about an odd development that happened AT THE DENVER AIRPORT of all places! The odd development prompted them to stop the drill and respond for real.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/220549/101/100-local-agencies-take-part-in-terrorism-drill

And of course, the odd development turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

;)

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
Damn, I live not far from Denver and wanted to be there tomorrow. Had no idea about it being the "new capital" or having underground bunkers, lol.

I agree about the airport though, hate it. Had to fly out of DIA a few months ago. That was hell.

Gregg

Life is good
Registered
Reaction score
Obviously, nothing happened in Denver, Colorado.;)

But the reason is not obvious - here's what I found:

"The [White House] press office issued credentials to those reporters and photojournalists who are covering the president’s trip this week to Washington state, California, and Colorado. The credential even provides a handy graphic highlighting (in white) which states the president will visit. The only problem? Wyoming is highlighted, not Colorado. To be fair, both states are square, nearly identical in size, and stacked next to each other. But we doubt our third grade teachers would buy that!"

Can't have a conspiracy if you don't know where to go!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
To demonstrate that I'm a MASSIVE nerd, when you say biopolymers, I think of "eufiber", the wonder material for the alternate universe story "Aberrant", wherein superhuman individuals called novas alter the world in dramatic ways. Think X-Men, but with the Watchmen treatment. Eufiber was the handwavium explanation for why superhero outfits are always awesome looking.

It also makes great fiber optic cabling!

Now, I'm not saying that the conference is about superheroes, but it would be awesome if it was.

2Wheels

Anachronista
Registered
Reaction score
So, does like, the guitar riff that announces the arrival of the train that moves you between terminals there (DIA), contain some sort of, like, subliminal message? Wow. And to think I was exposed to that ...
I'm gonna buy me some aluminum stock ...

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
The only problem? Wyoming is highlighted, not Colorado. To be fair, both states are square, nearly identical in size, and stacked next to each other. But we doubt our third grade teachers would buy that!"

Nor would anyone who has ever been there. They look nothing at all like each other in real life. You can pretty much tell when you cross the border that Coloradans got first pick.