The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Eames Literary Services, LLC

Eames Literary Services, LLC

I did a search and didn't see it on the list. P&E has a $ sign and the site looks great, but the word "services" makes me leary a bit. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Here's the site: http://eamesliterary.com/

(For Christian Writers of fiction and non-fiction)
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter

My YA novel, FIX ME is coming from Flux Books November 2017

practical experience, FTW
    Consulting AND representation under one roof is certainly a warning sign, but SOME agencies make it work (while others are obvious scams). If their list of authors is legit, it's pretty strong (including publications with Harper). I'd say submit, but be cautious, and if they offer representation (or consultation), request a FULL listing of fees and a copy of their agency contract.

I've personally never heard of these folks before, so please report back!

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Does anyone know of any up-to-date information regarding this agency? I tried to query them yesterday and got an error message saying their inbox was full. Website looked like it might not have been updated in a while...
    I write words and stuff.

personal blog: tylerjfrancke.com
    something else I do: godofevolution.com

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    There's at least one book published "in association with" Eames in '14, but that usually means the action occurred in '13 ... which could mean there's "associated" books from '14 yet to be pubbed. Anyone have recent contact?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: