Stupid Windows Live Hotmail Question [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Best Place In The World...Absolute Write!!
Hey, guys

I just wanted to ask you a very stupid question about Windows Live Hotmail. I was trying to send a message to someone this afternoon, around 2:00 PM, and I couldn't send the message because it kept saying to edit my message because something in the message made the email look suspicious. It's annoying. I have 3 drafts of the same email message and they absolutely won't let me send it. I keep making edits to the stupid message and no matter what I do, they won't let me send it. I tried sending another message to someone else and they did let me send that. This is by far the most annoying problem I've had with Windows Live Hotmail since I made that email account one year ago. You guys have any insight as to what could be going on?

Thank you so much once again!
Magali.

Last edited:

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
Are there any links in it? It could be some word that is common in spam. A little research on frequency of words in spam might help. I've never had the problem (yet) because only one of my alternate personalities ever uses that &%^$#*.

This is a tough one, since we can't exactly ask what's in the message! :eek:

Reaction score
I am going to open my email inbox again, the one I'm having the problem with and try sending that message again, although I already sent the message from one of my other 2 email accounts, just so I can make a screenshot of the message and then upload it here. Thanks for your help, Matera. Even if it was only 1 reply I appreciate it very much. It's better for me when someone responds saying they can't help me or they can't help me much than to come back, check my thread and find no responses on it.

Thanks for taking interest in my complicated problem.
M.

Reaction score
I hope you can see the text clearly, guys. See if you can spot any spam-like words to help me with this because I have 1 email address for every purpose. This one is for personal emails from my friends and family, and then I have 2 other emails for signing up for any kind of internet account and getting updates from those companies (p***_l***@hotmail.com) and the other one is reserved for other stuff, just using it because I've been using it for 4 years. It's the longest-running email account I've had. That way I don't get annoyed with getting all types of emails mixed up in one inbox.

See you later, guys!

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
Try shortening the subject line, and avoid anything in it that says "too late". This might not be the problem, but I've seen a lot of e-mail called spam because of a along subject line, and because of the words "too late". These two words appear in all sorts of spam messages.

Reaction score
Try shortening the subject line, and avoid anything in it that says "too late". This might not be the problem, but I've seen a lot of e-mail called spam because of a along subject line, and because of the words "too late". These two words appear in all sorts of spam messages.

Okay, thanks for the tip! It helped so much you don't even know! That's why I always say and will never get tired of repeating how amazing you are!! I will consider this matter solved and edit the title and put it in. You rock! :Trophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.