The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publicity] Reporter Connection / Bradley Communications Corp. (Bill & Steve Harrison)

practical experience, FTW Angkor's Avatar

[Publicity] Reporter Connection / Bradley Communications Corp. (Bill & Steve Harrison)

I'm sure many of you have also been getting hit up by an outfit called Reporterconnection.com, headed by "Steve Harrison, Publisher," which promises, "How to Make Your Book an Almost Instant Bestseller and Sell More Copies in 48 hours than Most Authors Sell All Year. . .Even If You're a Book Marketing Novice." Their latest flyer invites one to register for a "FREE Internet Seminar."

Anybody heard of this outfit, or had any dealings with it? What's their angle? It certainly smacks of one of those "if it sounds too good to be true. . ." schemes.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    UPDATE: Reporter Connection has been discontinued (last issue was Tuesday, April 23rd [2013]) and replaced by Steve Harrison's new free Publicity & Publishing Tips newsletter.
    National Publicity Summit and Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program continue: http://www.reporterconnection.com/?p=other_products
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: