• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Musa Publishing

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Add another to the pile of people with fingers crossed for you (who doesn't do prayers, generally :) )

I've been following this and the AMP thread for quite awhile now, and I'm very impressed with the way you handled such a tragic mess, and came away with something positive and hopeful.

So good luck, Celina, and all the authors who've signed with Musa. I'll look forward to the launch and lots of great new reads!

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Well, MsCelina, I proudly share that I AM a prayer type of person, and my hopes are that your investment in Musa is more successful than your wildest dreams. Seriously.

Is your heart doing little pitter-patter dances?

KAP

Hangin' with the gargies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keithpyeatt.com
Excited about and for Musa and thrilled to be a Musa author. Finishing up first edits on my paranormal thriller. My editor is great and my novel's already stronger. Now looking forward to Musa's big launch tomorrow.

kap

Dominique Eastwick

Registered
Reaction score
I am coming out of lurking for a brief minute to say thanks for all the well wishes for Musa. So many people behind the scenes have been working their fingers to the bones to get it launched. I am now hoping that Celina will be able to get some sleep soon. :)

gianni pezzano

Registered
Reaction score
That explains why I saw her on Facebook at an ungodly time in the US...(!)

Being in Italy I had an excuse, 5 hours(at least) ahead...

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
You guys are pretty darn awesome. So as a gift (hopefully people see it that way) my P&E recognized short story collection will be a free download on the Musa site this month.

We've already received two reviews for fellow AWer Gini Koch's first story in her serial The Royal Scam--looks like she has a hit on her hands.

What I loved about this short is the fact that I didn't feel cheated. It was written as a moment in time for this group, their descriptions, their history were woven in so seamlessly that you felt like you've been reading about them forever and this was just the latest adventure.

http://www.absorbedinabook.com/p/upcoming-releases.html

Quantum1019

Registered
Reaction score
Came home today to find an email from Musa offering me a contract for my novel!
Contract signed and sent 5 minutes ago!
I am having a good day!