All is well @>----
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deliberatecreating.blogspot.com
Finding my Way to Well-Being

My blog is

http://findingmywaytowellbeing.blogspot.com/

I include quotes that inspire me...poems, quotes from books...and insight that I have about events in my life. It's about things I read and insights I have that make me feel good. It's pretty personal and gives me the chance to write and get comfortable sharing who I am where others can read it.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I think I've got everyone's link on my blog. I appologize if I missed anyone. I've spent hours changing my blog template. It has snowflakes on it now. :D

I don't have a problem with anyone wanting to add my blog link(s) on theirs. If you want to add it, that's fine with me.

vane_yamileth

The Drama That Is My Life

This is the blog of a 23 year old Christian, divorced, Hispanic journalism student, preacher's kid, and aspiring freelance writer with 4 sisters who ran away from home and dropped school for a year after her father (Baptist minister) abandoned his church and family. Whew!

I have fallen into a bohemian lifestyle since I left home: moving every few months, wandering aimlessly and writing furiously. There is always way too much drama in my life that I am constantly trying to escape.

I originally started this blog to force myself to write every day. But now the writer in me is hungry for an audience. Will you be my audience?

I highly recommend my blog to anyone who is interested in psychological issues. I definitely need therapy.

http://vaneyamileth.blogspot.com/

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
vane, Welcome to Absolute Write Water Cooler! Thanks for dropping by the Blogging forum for your first post on AW!

I hope you'll visit the rest of the site - introduce yourself over in the Newbie Forum and then head on to whatever Writing Studio suits you, or one of the Genre forums. There are FAQ's available if you have questions about how things work and then just have some fun over in Coffee Break.

I look forward to seeing you around!

gina

lost in the twilight zone
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ginasramblings.blogspot.com
I just added a good many of you to my personal blog's sidebar. I have no control over my sidebar on Thoughts from the Couch. If you have a review site that deals with entertainment or media (books, music, movies, television), let me know and I'll add it to my sidebar on One Couch Critic.

AmyBA

I'm a believer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amyba.com
I came back to edit the url of my blog and found my original post got lost in the migration, so here I go again...

Ruining My Eyes is my blog-- mostly posting about stuff I'm reading. I usually try to throw in some suggestions for similar titles wherever I can, too.

I can't wait to read everyone else's blog!

Last edited:

elisadasilva

Registered
Reaction score
When I was younger I never let anyone read my notebook so no one could accuse me of writing things solely for attention. Thank goodness that farce died. I write because I need to and don't mind sharing.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I created a blog site to showcase my writing, provide some tips, and links to others. I think having a personal site is okay, but it would be much much better if people actually visited. I am trying to get my site out mostly for agents and other writers. I think after I have a couple books published, I probably won't have time to dedicate a lot of effort into blogging.

Jon

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Ever read this blog, Jon?
smile.gif

Not until today.

Thanks,

Jon

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
My blog is a kaleidoscopical arrangement of bits and pieces of whatever may be of interest to me or what enters my mind at the moment. Most often it’s about my writing, goals, and progress, with a few personal posts now and then. To learn more about what touches my heart, you can see me at WritingAfterDark http://writeafterdarkblogs.blogspot.com/.

Some of you are already linked to my site. I’ll be adding the rest of you tomorrow.
wink.gif

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Joanne and Unique - thanks for coming by and letting us know about your blogs.

Unique, hoorah for you! I'm looking forward to settling in and reading The Absolute Story today.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
“Look. Isn’t that Ray over there at the desk? Unique said as they stepped inside. “He’s so tall. Oh, my God, he’s so handsome. Come on, Joanne, introduce us. You know him.”
:ROFL:

omg...I'm gonna rupture something, I'm laughing so hard...

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
You know, it's really odd to come to a thread where I know I posted because I'm getting e-mail notifications of new posts, but when I come to look, my post is nowhere to be found. :lol

I guess it got lost in the Great Migration.

So, no biggie. Here's my blog again if you don't have it or if you're interested or anything. :)

http://jennipps.blogspot.com - aka Creatif

And now it seems, too, like life is settling down a little bit so I can be here more often again.

Annabella

writer again
Registered
Reaction score
I just started a blog. I hope to make it a b.i.c exercise of sorts. I need to start a writing habit. Or restart or whatever. So come and enjoy my blog. I'll add everyone to my list of blogs to visit!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi elisadasilva and Annabella! :hi:

Nice to see you posting here. I'll be sure to add your blogs/sites to my blogroll.

Hope you visit often and at the other threads, too! We've got a little Monday Meme for you if you want to join in.

LucindaLynx

Registered
Reaction score
OK, my turn

Hi!
Have not written much...but writing blog I have, oh yes. I have one for each languages. I have written more in Finnish than English, but I have written something in English too. Just check the link below.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Summerwriter, welcome and thank you for posting your blog link. I do hope you'll come by often.

I'm always in awe of people who write so compellingly in a language not their own. Summerwriter, your blog is lovely.

LucindaLynx

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much!

Dawno said:
Summerwriter, welcome and thank you for posting your blog link. I do hope you'll come by often.

I'm always in awe of people who write so compellingly in a language not their own. Summerwriter, your blog is lovely.

Hi Dawno!

I just want to say thank you for your kind words. I can write in English all right, but I must admit I can not write so vividly in English as I can in Finnish. But some kind of pieces I can write in English too.

Moondancer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-hosting.net
Just started yesterday so bear with me. The thing has a hundred php files and logical choices seem to be slim when trying to place things... Otherwise I think I'm doing a fair job of it... except you have to use the back button if you go off the main page into archives or something (one of those things I can't seem to find the right file to fix.)

http://www.sgcordray.com

Status
Not open for further replies.