The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [eTalier] EZ Read

practical experience, FTW girlyswot's Avatar

[eTalier] EZ Read

Does anyone know anything about EZ Read? I just had a message from them about the ebook I self-published last week saying they would be interested in 'publishing' with them. As far as I can make out, it's not publishing at all, it's just a book shop. The only thing that's making me nervous about them (apart from the fact I've never heard of them) is that they want the book to be DRM'ed which I feel pretty strongly is the single factor most encouraging ebook piracy at the moment.

practical experience, FTW girlyswot's Avatar
    Oh, it's been moved. I think it's more of an epublishing question along the lines of 'is it worth listing at Amazon and B&N?' rather than a background check of 'are these people dodgy or legit?' Because I don't think they are publishing at all, just selling. But anyway, all thoughts are welcome.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Didn't survive '12.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: