August 2011 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Fabulous. dolores asked to be moved if her turn came up Aug. 7-Aug. 11, so our next contender is is none other than prompt co-creator Ralph Pines.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Movin' right along. hillaryjacques has the honor, nay, privilege, of going next.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
pezie has been moved to the bottom of the queue at her own request. That means it's now Darkshore's turn.

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
pezie has been moved to the bottom of the queue at her own request. That means it's now Darkshore's turn.

Heh alrighty. Does that mean I have until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? I'm a bit intimidated by some of these posts :D.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Heh alrighty. Does that mean I have until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? I'm a bit intimidated by some of these posts :D.
You have two days from when I call you up, theoretically, which means you get 'til 9:47pm CST on Sunday. Realistically, I'll probably bump you down Monday morning if there's no post by then.

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry all. Was stuck without internet access all day...my morning routine suffered greatly. Expect a post up by tonight :D.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
As it happens, I was netless most of yesterday too. So it worked out more or less fine.

pyrosama is next.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay...I'm regretfully back from my vacation....so you can keep me where I am on the list! Off to start reading the blogs...