Maple Ave's cementry... a true scary experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortnscary

Registered
Reaction score
There I was, standing alone in the middle of the street. I looked at my watch it was 3 in the morning, my heart beating as if it was going to come out across my chest. It was foggy I could barely see what was beyond an old trash can in the corner of the street, I could not recognize where I was standing, the street signs said Maple ave and 67th. It was no place near my home and yet there I was, confused and scared.

As I stood alone trying to remember anything that could give me a clue of why I was in that place, I realized that I had not heard even the smallest sound, it was until then that I saw all the broken windows and walls, dead gardens, and old trash laying on the sidewalks.

There was no way someone like me could have been in that kind of place, only 15 years old and besides, everyone in town knows that I’m a good guy; good grades, no drugs, no parties. How could I have ended up there? All the houses were old and barely standing in place; no sign of life, not even the sound of crickets or a cat.............

Story Continued here...

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
Sorry, luv. If I understand right, you don't get to post work on the Absolute Write Cooler until you've made 50 posts. Please do your next 49, and then people will be happy to read your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.