Who's your favorite?

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. I expected a bit bigger turnout than this

Yeah, I'm a little surprised that more of the people that have been here a while haven't posted anything. Especially since music to me is a part of the emotional/art-spectrum. It pretty much represents everything you can't really say any other way, maybe because one doesn't know how to, or because the words and the images would be too cruel, so the sounds and the "poetry" translates it.
But to each his own I guess...

Edit: To be fair though, I didn't really pay any attention to the music section on this board until recently myself. I was busy reading everything else, and this *is* mainly a forum about the writing itself, and not so much about what it might mean or the result of it.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Kamelot
Within Temptation
Maroon 5

And there are composers I like...Yasuharu Takanashi, Yoshihisa Hirano, Kenji Kawaii....

mibedalo

Registered
Reaction score
For the last 50 years, I'd say Empires, Adam and the Ants, Franz Ferdinand, The W's, Voodoo Economics, The Blood Brothers, 999, and Ted Leo and the Pharmacists.
For everything before that, I'd definately have to say that Beethoven is my favorite composer, just because of how vibrant and blunt his music is, and how much it shows off his crazy personality. Although I do love Schubert and J.S. Bach.

EDIT: Why the heck did I think it was spelled "definately"?
DEFINITELY. DEFINITELY. DEFINTELYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:

eldredbucknor

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
My favorite bands are: The Beatles, Backstreet Boys, No Mercy, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Tokio Hotel, 30 Seconds to Mars, Guns N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold and X Japan.