Introduction

Levintry

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Greg. My screen name is Levintry. I write short fiction stories so that I can write a successful novel someday. Right now I am trying my hand at blogging and I am seeking to write articles for other people's blogs so that I can increase my visibility. I currently only blog about a specific company's watches just because I am a huge fan and it is easy to write about something you are passionate about. I am willing to feature my articles on anyone's blog that would benefit from having them. Topics I would be best at writing would be technology, video games, techno music, and recycling. Here is a link to my blog if you would like to check it out: http://tokyoflashreviews.blogspot.com/ I am looking for any feedback positive or negative. I want to be the best I can be at this and I genuinely appreciate feedback. Feel free to send me a PM with any feedback or if you would like me to write an article for your blog or if you would like to use one I have already written. I am excited to be a part of this community and I look forward to the relationships that I will form here.

MMConway

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Greg. Glad to have you join us.

lclarkjr

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ponderingdad.blogspot.com
Hey Greg,

From a fellow newb, welcome! HA! You are the first I have welcomed...now I feel like a regular! haha

I checked out your blog, but I know nothing of your topic. Sorry about that. For a strictly visual review, I think it looks good. Nice and clean. I also checked out your "ads"...hope it helps! I'm on blogspot as well, so I know how frustrating it can be watching your account grow a penny or two at a time...

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages.They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Don’t forget to read the FAQ regarding posting pictures at AW.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

Levintry

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes! I write science fiction and I have dabbled in writing what I would call dark suspense, but I'm not afraid to admit that may not be the proper genre for the story I am referring to. I'll share the story as soon as etiquette dictates that I am able. Thanks again everyone!