Status
Not open for further replies.

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
I've decided... that I should look into e-pubs for one of my novels, that, though got a lot of response from agents, never got picked up. I've tried a few traditional publishers and am just playing the waiting game.

Does anyone know of an e-publishers interested in YA? I tried do a search on this site and came up empty. Querytracker gave me really nothing (they seem to be more centered around agents and traditional publishers)

I really don't know the first thing about e-pubs or where to start looking.

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com

PortableHal

Not-so-new
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marsneedswriters.com
Hi Alisha,

There's also Muse It Up Publishing but they're only accepting manuscripts until July 1st.

There's Brighter Books, too, if they're still in business. In Backgrounds and Bewares, one of their authors commented that the BB folks have fallen strangely silent.

Also, there's Quake Publishing, part of Echelon Books. They've been around for awhile but they'll require you to provide a marketing plan along with your submission.

Best of luck!

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
My book is with Noble and I have friends who've recently had books out with Astrea and Decadent. I don't know anyone personally who has worked with Entangled but I'll be watching to see how they develop.

Ether, one of our AWer's had a book picked up by Entangled a week or so ago. Hopefully, we'll hear about her experience.

Medallion Press. They do some print still, but are moving more into digital.

Bell Bridge Books: print & digital (SF&F, paranormal).

Crescent Moon Press

Status
Not open for further replies.